News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Popup Xbox Gamertag

Started by KiLLuMiNaTi-7-, June 16, 2008, 03:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: smp420 on September 14, 2009, 02:03:27 AM
any way to make it so it shows without putting the mouse over the icon

Admin -> Features and options -> Xbox GamerTag -> Display as a gamercard

Then you might want to disable "Display as a Xbox icon". You also may need modify your theme's css so the gamercard fits.

Bijan641

For some reason the hover button function isn't working anymore for me. I don't know what the issue is.

MoreBloodWine

I know with 2.0 you can do the new field thing but I really like this mod so any chance of a 2.0 RC3 port ?
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

mcliff1971

Where do users enter their gamertag on their profile?  The MOD installed correctly (1.1.13), I can set the admin settings for the mod, but I don't see anywhere for users to enter their gamertag on their profile???

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: mcliff1971 on June 26, 2011, 07:07:48 PM
Where do users enter their gamertag on their profile?  The MOD installed correctly (1.1.13), I can set the admin settings for the mod, but I don't see anywhere for users to enter their gamertag on their profile???

It should be under Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile. If its not there make sure you have the permissions set up correct ("Edit their additional profile options" should be ticked, and maybe more profile related ones.)

BTW this mod won't work properly no more because mygamercard.net is no longer up - Hence why I've archived the mod.

I'm no longer supporting it too. Only the SMF 2.0 version.

Advertisement: