News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I am banned!

Started by CrisisX, June 17, 2008, 11:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrisisX

I was the first user to join my forum. But now when I login here is what it says:

Sorry Mark, you are banned from using this forum!
Guess Who ,Vexus =)

I am Mark. What do I do?

Bigguy

CrisisX

Quote from: Bigguy on June 17, 2008, 11:33:41 PM
See if this helps at all.

I accidentally deleted my admin account, what do I do?

Not really, because I cannot register. When I login to my account it just says that message.

Bigguy

CrisisX

Quote from: Bigguy on June 17, 2008, 11:37:41 PM
Who is Vexus ???

Vexus is one of my admins, but I think he left. It might be my other admin Chris, because he does not like me. Here is proof I am the first user and banned: http://crisis.110mb.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1

Any help here?

Bigguy

Can you get a hold of another admin on your board to reverse the ban. ???

CrisisX

Quote from: Bigguy on June 17, 2008, 11:42:26 PM
Can you get a hold of another admin on your board to reverse the ban. ???

Probably... not. Vexus is inactive and by now I am almost positive he didn't do it because it said Chris in the database. He edited the database username and password. With 1 inactive admin and another rutheless admin, I am not sure what can happen. Isn't there anything I can do?

Bigguy

You will have to edit your database. I'm not real good with them at all so lets wait for another team member to step in and give advice. :)

CrisisX

Quote from: Bigguy on June 17, 2008, 11:53:32 PM
You will have to edit your database. I'm not real good with them at all so lets wait for another team member to step in and give advice. :)

Alright, but seems no one is replying. If anyone needs the username and password to my account or FTP service, I am willing to give it.

MAC84

GO TO YOUR CONTROL PANEL WHERE U CAN CREATE A ADMIN ACCOUNT IN THE MANAGE DATABASE ADD DATABASE USER ADD USER AND CREATE ONE THAT U CAN USE TO ACCESS UR ADMIN ACCOUNT WITH GREAT PREVILAGES

aldo

Okay, I have already helped him out, he got himself unbanned.

I will say how it was fixed incase for future reference (maybe) He was removed from the Administrator group, then put into a banned group and then couldn't access the forum, I removed him from the group, and made him admin and it fixed it up.

Bigguy

Good work aldo, thanks alot. :)

Advertisement: