News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulakbol

Attach your MessageIndex.php then so I can edit it for you. After I edit it, install this mod ignoring failed test and then use the edited file.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

HappyChinchilla

Here is my MessageIndex.php file from my sources folder.

Thanks.

Bulakbol

Opps my mistake. It should be default/MessageIndex.template.php.

<edit>
  Here's your MessageIndex.php, use it before you install this mod. The BoardIndex.template.php, use it after the installation of this mod. Confused? :)
</edit>
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Pwn Kyuubi

JohnyB can you help me T_T
I'm new in this kind of forum, i have smf 2.0 beta4 using spanish[es] language and I use the blackrain theme.

When i try to install this mod, the config of board get and error about sub-boards.php (I don't remember the line), I tried to change the language to english but still with the error. what can I do.

Saludos!

HappyChinchilla

Thank you, JohnyB. It works!! You are a real hero!! A dumb person like me wouldn't have done it without your big help. Thank you very much~~ You are the BEST!!!

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Bulakbol

Pwn Kyuubi
Attach the file that has error and I'll check it or edit it if need be.

@HappyChinchilla
Cool. Good to know it's working. You're welcome. TY too.

@edi67
Have you tried it?  :D

Lamarck

Quote@Lamarck
I'll get back to you after editing your files.                                                                                                                  

[/q]

Ok,thank you very much  :)

Bulakbol

Oppsss, apologies. I misoverlooked. Here are your files. Lamark.

Lamarck

Hey,no problem... ;)

BTW,when installed I get this:

Unknown column 'b.img_link' in 'field list'
Archivo: /home/vol3/byethost9.com/b9_222711/silvanost.byethost31.com/htdocs/foro/Sources/Subs-Boards.php
Línea: 1048

When I click the boards tab in the ACP  :(

Bulakbol

The field was not added to the boards table. Can you add it manually? Did you install the mod manually?

Lamarck

No,I installed It via package manager,and then just uploaded BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php.

That field is not installed by the DB file included?

Bulakbol

It should be installed by the file included. I don't know why it didn't. Try uninstalling the mod and re-install again.

Lamarck

I tried re-installing It,but I get the same error  >:(

Bulakbol

Any errors in the error log other than the "Unknown column 'b.img_link' in 'field list'" ? Can you check your boards table and see if there's no img_link column?

Lamarck

No,no more errors...I checked and there is no img_link column inside smf_board table u.u

Bulakbol

Can you add the missing column (img_link)? It's tinytext. I don't know why it wasn't added. I don't know how many people encountered this problem.

Pwn Kyuubi

Here Johny

intalling..

[nofollow]

the error when i try to access de config for the forum threads

[nofollow]

Sorry my english sucks im from Venezuela  :-[

Lamarck

I created that column...however,when I add an image name and link in board settings,It doesn't show at forum index.It's like the info doesn't get stored inside the DB,when I return to board settings,the fields are empty.Maybe I missed something when created that columns?.

BTW,I think that the problem because img_link column wasn't created is in ImagesOnBoardDB2B3.php file,It seems that the sql querry is missed o.O..

Thanks again for your help ;)

Bulakbol

The image should be added in default/images/ImagesOnBoard folder before you can use it. Try the "stop.png" as the name of the image.

Advertisement: