News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Drafts

Started by live627, June 24, 2008, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trex_ln

i have 2 error in error log please help.

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
WHERE b.ID_BOARD IN (8)
AND bp.ID_BOARD = IF(b.permission_mode = 1, b.ID_' at line 3
File: /home/smf/Sources/Security.php
Line: 787

and

8: Undefined variable: ID_MEMBER
File: /home/smf/Sources/Security.php
Line: 781

Can't save drafts but if i post by admin is not have error and can save.

Ps. i use SMF Version 1.1.10

Phoenix1127

Not sure if this mod is still being supported but I am trying to install it for a friend of mine on his SMF 2.0RC3 forum with the revontulet theme and am having some issues.

Install seems to go fine, but the Save as Draft buttons never show under a new topic or reply.  Additionally, when trying to make a normal new post, all users get a session timed out error.  So I had to uninstall the mod and users can now make new posts again without any problem.

My error log shows

http://www.identitycrisistg.com/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=70
8: Undefined variable: drafts_template_loaded
File: /home/ident8/public_html/Themes/default/Post.template.php
Line: 571

and line 571 is as follows

==>571: if (!$context['make_event'] && $drafts_template_loaded !== false)
572: template_drafts_post_save_as_draft_button();

If anyone has any insight into what the issue is I would be very appreciative.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Green™

i installed this mod for SMF 2.0.1 .

installation was smooth.

sorry, if this version is not compatible .

but, i have some problem, if i save a post as a draft,  any user who visits my profile can see it and he can post it without my approval.

after other user posts my draft, the following error is getting logged in the errorLog -

"The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_topic
Function: notifymembersboard"

is there any other modification should i do inorder to avoid other users to post other users drafts..

edit is working fine - other users are not able to edit the draft(But,  if other user clicks on the edit button of the other members draft,  an empty editor is getting displayed. if i click on my draft edit button, editor is getting loaded wit the desired content).

"He Who Plants a , Plants a Hope..."

"Save the trees... save the world!"

Iomega0318

Quote from: Charles Hill on September 10, 2010, 12:14:41 PM
@ sonicfetish

After looking at the description for Anti-Spam Verification Questions, it seems as though that mod only messes with registrations (not posting).  Could you post a copy of your site's current Post.php so that I can figure out what is possibly the problem with your site in particular?  Could help find a conflict with another mod.  Could also just be your site.

@ Everybody

I've been super busy since I got back into town, so I haven't had much time to make a second release.  This is what I've got so far for 2.0.2:

! Fixed problem with deleting drafts (SMF 2.0)
! When posting a new topic with a poll via "Post it!" and loading a draft that has stored poll information... now verifies poll related permissions and forum settings
! Added checks for things like trying to post a draft of a reply to a locked topic (using "Post it!")
! Approval attributes for topics and replies now done properly when using "Post it!" (SMF 2.0)
+ Added "Save as Draft" button to Quick Reply
+ Added keyboard shortcut (alt+d / shift+alt+d) to "Save as Draft" button (all instances)

Haven't added an admin area or any draft related settings (yet).  And I still have to look into making the draft page of the user profile area consistent with the rest of the user profile pages (for SMF 2.0).

When do you plan to release this version? I need to delete some drafts lol..
UOFreeshards.net
UOFreeshards.net 2.1 Aplha Test Site
"I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun...
not because I see it but because by it I see everything else."
C.S. Lewis

Heed what I say, for it shall be mentioned only once.

kasparh

Quote from: Iomega0318 on October 03, 2011, 01:58:59 AM
Quote from: Charles Hill on September 10, 2010, 12:14:41 PM
@ sonicfetish

After looking at the description for Anti-Spam Verification Questions, it seems as though that mod only messes with registrations (not posting).  Could you post a copy of your site's current Post.php so that I can figure out what is possibly the problem with your site in particular?  Could help find a conflict with another mod.  Could also just be your site.

@ Everybody

I've been super busy since I got back into town, so I haven't had much time to make a second release.  This is what I've got so far for 2.0.2:

! Fixed problem with deleting drafts (SMF 2.0)
! When posting a new topic with a poll via "Post it!" and loading a draft that has stored poll information... now verifies poll related permissions and forum settings
! Added checks for things like trying to post a draft of a reply to a locked topic (using "Post it!")
! Approval attributes for topics and replies now done properly when using "Post it!" (SMF 2.0)
+ Added "Save as Draft" button to Quick Reply
+ Added keyboard shortcut (alt+d / shift+alt+d) to "Save as Draft" button (all instances)

Haven't added an admin area or any draft related settings (yet).  And I still have to look into making the draft page of the user profile area consistent with the rest of the user profile pages (for SMF 2.0).

When do you plan to release this version? I need to delete some drafts lol..
this should be useful also to me. I tried to install drafts on smf 2.0.2, some minor problem (like when you use "post it!" you have an error message about "id_topic" on db, but the topic is posted), but the real big problem is the delete function not working.
The only way is to post the topic and remove it manually after.
In this way the mod is unusable.
any help very much appreciated

Biology Forums

Interesting mod, any images?

Iomega0318

Ok two things,

When I delete a member from my forum I am getting the following message:

Unknown column 'id_member' in 'where clause'
File: /***/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 373

after looking at the line of code it refers to it's complaining about my drafts not the actual members, which is why I am assuming I get an error but it will still delete the member from the database.. SMF is working fine and deletes the member then the drafts mod is called and wigs out..

if (file_exists($sourcedir . '/Drafts.php'))
    {
        $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
            DELETE FROM {db_prefix}drafts
            WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:users})',
            array(
                'users' => $users
            )
        );
    }

**EDIT**
Think I figured this one out, nm :)
For more information on the error look here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=474416

Also any news on the release of 2.0.2?
UOFreeshards.net
C.S. Lewis

TheListener

QuoteAlso any news on the release of 2.0.2?

This is highly unlikely as the mods author was last online on 30 October 2011,

Biology Forums

BUG Report:

Deleting a draft from profile doesn't work.

How do i fix this? Using 1.x

Iomega0318

Quote from: Liam_michael on April 28, 2012, 01:13:55 PM
BUG Report:

Deleting a draft from profile doesn't work.

How do i fix this? Using 1.x

This was supposed to be fixed in 2.0.2 as well as a few things, so unfortunately either waiting on that or for someone else to fix it..
UOFreeshards.net
C.S. Lewis

FrizzleFried

Color me bummed.  2.0.2 here and I am having the same issues.  Can't delete and people can see drafts in other peoples profiles.

This was such a promising upgrade... I have people who tend to write A LOT of long posts... I am sure this would have been used.

Iomega0318

Quote from: FrizzleFried on April 29, 2012, 03:55:32 AM
Color me bummed.  2.0.2 here and I am having the same issues.  Can't delete and people can see drafts in other peoples profiles.

This was such a promising upgrade... I have people who tend to write A LOT of long posts... I am sure this would have been used.

I meant the draft mod upgrade, not SMF lol.. if you want there is another draft mod but it does not have any of the extra features this one does..
UOFreeshards.net
C.S. Lewis

Iomega0318

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an error:
I am using this mod:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3094

Undefined index: private
File: /***/Themes/default/Drafts.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 250

When looking into the file line 250 doesn't even exist, I believe the drafts file is attempting to "save" the private topic information but can't.. Is there any way to exclude it from checking?
UOFreeshards.net
C.S. Lewis

msauser2

I also had the problem where the "Delete Drafts" button did not work.  (I'm using Drafts 2.0.1 with SMF 2.0.2.)  I fixed the problem by editing Themes/default/Drafts.template.php as follows:

• Search for all occurrences of "area=showdrafts" (there should be two)
  • Change to "area=show_drafts"
Now it works!

Wilcop™

When i press "Post it" i get this error:
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_topic

Thx

SMF v2.0.4

snadge

cant delete saved drafts in SMF 2.0.4..?

Arvacon

Hi.
A member wanted to delete his account, so his delete was pending at my "awaiting approval" list.
After I accepted his request and deleted the account, I received the bellow error:

Unknown column 'id_member' in 'where clause'
Αρχείο: /home/www/******/*******/www/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 373

(The note of this error is at Greek language, so I will try to translate it as best I can)
Note: Your data base probably needs update. The forum's files are in version SMF 2.0.4, while the database is in version 2.0.2. The above error probably it will be fixed if you run the last version of the upgrade.php.

The member's account seems to deleted, but this error needs a solution as I see from the log file.

The line 373 at "Subs-Member.php" file is the " ); " text.

{
WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:users})',
array(
'users' => $users
)
);
}

As it seems, this must be affected from this "Drafts" mod.

I use this mod for long time and I have accustom the way that it shows the saved topics, every time you open the reply editor, so I would like to continue using it.

So is there any way to fix this problem?

Ps: I know this problem have been posted 2 times before at other topics, but it seems it was not the right topics, so I hope to not created any confusion to the members.

emanuele

Replace the code above with:
{
WHERE member_id IN ({array_int:users})',
array(
'users' => $users
)
);
}

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

makv

I have just un-installed this mod, but the Save as Draft button is still appearing when opening a New Topic.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this?

Advertisement: