News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum Stats Error

Started by UndergroundChic, July 05, 2008, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndergroundChic

Just broke, nothing that I recall has changed recently. When you click on the [MORE STATS] link at the bottom of the forum index I get a white page with the following text

QuoteIndex of /stats

* Parent Directory
    * load-annual.png
    * load-daily.png
    * load-monthly.png
    * load-weekly.png
    * load.rrd

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.myforumsaddress.com Port 80

I uninstalled most of the mods just to see if that was the source of the problem but no luck.

SlammedDime

Do you have pretty urls installed?  Or some other SEF url mod?  If so, the problem is that its trying to go to forum.com/stats, which would normally rewrite to forum.com?index.php?action=stats, but you have a stats directory which will overrule the action.  Get rid of the directory or rename it to something else.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

UndergroundChic

Quote from: SlammedDime on July 05, 2008, 06:05:11 PM
Do you have pretty urls installed?  Or some other SEF url mod?  If so, the problem is that its trying to go to forum.com/stats, which would normally rewrite to forum.com?index.php?action=stats, but you have a stats directory which will overrule the action.  Get rid of the directory or rename it to something else.

Yes I do have pretty URL's installed.

UndergroundChic

I just uninstalled the Pretty URL's mod and that worked. Danks.

demize

The same thing (almost) happens with 0.8.4 of Pretty URLs and 2.0 Beta 3.1 of the forum, except you have to give a username and password, that isn't your forum username and password. Disabling rewriting urls fixes this.

Advertisement: