Anecdota

Started by Crip, July 07, 2008, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blow

Thank you Crip!

Now I'd like to know if it's possible to put little icons next to the topmenu buttons. Can you help me?

Congratz again, your theme is doing miracles here! ;D

blow

Ok, the above is not necessary anymore.

But now I've noticed that the singnature space below posts appears only below the last line of left profile informations (in where the icons of "view profile", "email" and PM are shown). This sometimes brings a big blank space below the post text. Is there a way to put the sign space just below the post? Like in the SMF default theme...

Best regards. ;)

Crip

if you knew which default template yes it could look the same.
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

aw06

I it possible to center the navigation buttons of this theme .. Home.help.search.etc.etc

???????
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Crank!

I am real new on this stuff. I really like this theme, however I came to like having certain buttons on the menu and they disapear with this theme installed.

I need help on placing those buttons like: links, downloads, gallery etc. just like on the SMF default theme core.

I have been doing this for just over 5 days now so I really need the newbie answer. Also I uploaded the EZportal to my site so I don't know if I need to do something else to show for that.

I appreciate the help.

Crip

Quote from: aw06 on March 03, 2009, 08:05:21 PM
I it possible to center the navigation buttons of this theme .. Home.help.search.etc.etc

???????

It's possible ... Read more here.

- Abraham Lincoln -

Crip

Quote from: juanporro on March 04, 2009, 07:28:30 AM
I am real new on this stuff. I really like this theme, however I came to like having certain buttons on the menu and they disapear with this theme installed.

I need help on placing those buttons like: links, downloads, gallery etc. just like on the SMF default theme core.

I have been doing this for just over 5 days now so I really need the newbie answer. Also I uploaded the EZportal to my site so I don't know if I need to do something else to show for that.

I appreciate the help.

You'll need to ask EZportal about that ....

- Abraham Lincoln -

aw06

Quote from: Crip on March 04, 2009, 09:17:04 AM
Quote from: aw06 on March 03, 2009, 08:05:21 PM

???????

It's possible ... Read more here.

thanks ,, but this method does not 'center' it and it displays diffrently on various screen resolutions
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Crip

Find a different menu for Theme ....?

- Abraham Lincoln -

aw06

Mystery?

3 things that is messed up in the theme for me:

- The code bbcode.

- When I install a mod and look at what it replaces the codes are messed up.

- The signature space has been messed up.
* I also need this above the signature: [hr]
Join my NEW website that I just created and be a big part of it (July 30, 2010): http://www.gamerstatic.net

tmedic12

I love the theme... I just upgraded to 2.0 and a couple things aren't working.

1. Using the 2.0v of your theme, the only button in the menu that shows up is the Messages button. All other buttons disappear. If I use the 1.1.7v of your theme, all the buttons work.

2. When I was using 1.1.8, I was able to change the logo.  Since updating to 2.0, and still using 1.1.7v of the theme the top logo will not change. I change it in the code and the preview shows it changed. But it doesn't change on the site.

Mystery?

Can you also make a silver version of this mod?
Join my NEW website that I just created and be a big part of it (July 30, 2010): http://www.gamerstatic.net

Crip

This theme needs another Update , to solve most of the above questions ... simple issues anyway -----

- Abraham Lincoln -

Mystery?

When will it be updated.

tracker-man

Crip,
Firstly - Great theme, I love the layout, colour and modern style.
However I am having problems removing the "My Community" image and replacing it with my own. Can you please give a step by step instruction as to how to do this?
Or, those of you who have figured it out yourself, can you please post it here? I am sure alot of us newbies would be grateful for some help.
Thanks

tracker-man

Any ideas how to change the "My Community" logo and replace it with my own?

L'AltroWeb

Quote from: tracker-man on April 06, 2009, 10:25:55 AM
Any ideas how to change the "My Community" logo and replace it with my own?
U can simply overwrite it via ftp ;)

tracker-man

Quote from: Dark-Wolf on April 06, 2009, 10:32:23 AMU can simply overwrite it via ftp ;)

Which file is it? Logo.psd ?

L'AltroWeb

Quote from: tracker-man on April 06, 2009, 11:33:25 AM
Which file is it? Logo.psd ?
Logo.psd is to edit with phptoshop. The logo is in /images/img/logo.jpg

Advertisement: