Anecdota

Started by Crip, July 07, 2008, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deansmar

Quote from: kartheekb on June 22, 2010, 10:23:15 PM
hai
i am using anecdota_alt with smf 2.0 rc3
i need to change logo .
i need to replace mycommunity to my site logo..
where can i?
i have changed smflogo image with my logo but there is no change?

you will find the image in the following folder :
YourForumsWebAddress\Themes\Anecdota203\images\img\logo.png

change this and you will change the logo in the header..

Crip

Quote from: deansmar on June 23, 2010, 07:48:53 AM
i am running a test environment (wamp server) with
SMF 2.0 RC3
SimplePortal 2.3.2
Anecdota203 theme mod
no other installed Mod's are installed

when switching to the core theme one gets the drop down menu because of the 'sub_buttons' => array(
in the  Sources/sub.php

but when switching to your theme Anecdota203 this drop down menu is no longer available, could you point me in the right direction as to what need tweeking so as the menu returns, its got to be in the themes index.template.php or CSS

also see attached images..

would appreciate a little help.. tks
or even a small update to work better with SMF 2.0 RC3

Those  menu tabs do not support RC3 drop_menu , Neither >> Anecdota  or  Anecdota_alt support Default Dropmenus ...
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

deansmar

thanks for the answer, but i gathered that...  :'(

could i please use your images out of the "Anecdota203\images\img" folder to creat a default theme with your colours / images.

Crip

Quote from: deansmar on June 24, 2010, 01:38:02 PM
thanks for the answer, but i gathered that...  :'(

could i please use your images out of the "Anecdota203\images\img" folder to creat a default theme with your colours / images.

Sure , go ! :)

- Abraham Lincoln -

deansmar

kartheekb

when i place a large banner than the size of the present image its not showing full banner.

the want banner in the complet size including marked place
www.jntuhub.com/forum (check out my forums)

kartheekb

www.jntuhub.com/forum (check out my forums)

Crip

hi ,
I have your answered this question posted many times , try a simple Search next time ..
------
css/index.css Find:::

/* BANNER / LOGOS */
#logo {
position: absolute;
top: 30px;
left: 20px;
display: block;
width: 256px!important;  <===Your image Width===>
height: 61px!important;  <===Your image Heigth===>
cursor: pointer;
background: url(../images/img/logo.png) no-repeat!important;
}

- Abraham Lincoln -

Bobn

Using Powered by SMF 2.0 RC3  and this theme I cannot get the top right log in box to work. Everyone can log in at the bottom but not at the top,, any ideas?  This is my favorite theme.

Crip

Show a link to site and theme ?

- Abraham Lincoln -

Bobn

The forum is in a protected area of our site

Crip

UPDATED_ALT 2.0RC3   08-02-2010    Anecdota203_alt, is basically a duplicate of Anecdota only with a bit of theme Curve style for an alternative theme.
...Drop-menu Now Added

- Abraham Lincoln -

fp2010

hola
muy bueno tu theme,lo estoy utilizando en mi web.
gracias

Crip

Ok ,
your not using Anecdota_alt , ? .. but the old style (Core) theme & it's templates..yep?
..  the drop_menu you post about ..?  ....  it's not been added yet .. but will soon ...

- Abraham Lincoln -

Spoogs

Hi Crip

Using this theme on 1.1.11 and trying to install a mod but having trouble with one of the edits... hoping you can help me out.

Code (find on index.template.php) Select

// Otherwise, they might want to [logout]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
echo ($current_action == 'logout' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'logout' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'logout' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

Code (replace with) Select

// [sync]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo ($current_action == 'facebook' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_integrate2'] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

// [facebook]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && !empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo ($current_action == 'facebook' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_title'] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && empty($modSettings['fb_app_facebook_log_out']))
echo ($current_action == 'logout' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'logout' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'logout' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_facebook_log_out']))
<a href="#" onclick="doLoggedOutFacebookUser();">' , $txt[108] , '</a>

I found the right code but realized its a little different so I'm having the hardest time making the edit. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Crip

I can , but the »»»»»»» main_tabs / mirror_tabs will need taken out of your code and <span>xxxx</span> tags added .. «««««««

- Abraham Lincoln -

Crip

• 09-14-2010
    Updated another Zip,  RC3 version added. .. Update Now has a drop_menu with all Core Templates!!

Note: This isn't the _Alt version! ;)

- Abraham Lincoln -

Spoogs

Quote from: Crip on September 14, 2010, 01:09:34 PM
I can , but the »»»»»»» main_tabs / mirror_tabs will need taken out of your code and <span>xxxx</span> tags added .. «««««««

Thats fine I just have no idea how to do it.... I can do the simple add after/before and replace stuff  :P

frantic

Hey great theme! i have just one question. I'm trying to install the sitemap mod with this theme and i have a problem with one of the failed code changes. It adds the sitemap to the footer.  See code change in the first quote.
Quotetheme/anecdota_alt/Index_template.php
Find
         <li class="copyright">', theme_copyright(), '</li>

Add After
         <li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=sitemap"><span>', $txt['sitemap'] ,'</span></a></li>

Closes thing i could find was this one and i'm guessing its suppose to come after it. 
Quote<div id="footer">
<div id="foot-l">
<div id="foot-r">
<div id="footerarea">
<span class="smalltext">', theme_copyright(), '
Anecdota_alt by <a href="http://www.jpr62.com" target="_blank"><b>Crip</b></a></span>';

I'm not very good with code and i tried a couple things but sadly not doing such a great job.   Any help would be appreciated.

Crip

<sitemap>

add it the same way you did with Mobile_alt

- Abraham Lincoln -

Advertisement: