News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Anecdota

Started by Crip, July 07, 2008, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrianchigozie

Sir Crimes seriously am in luv with this theme; hope it can work in smf 2.06? pls help me on step by step how to change the blue color to green pleas. I beg. Please i want it to be a green and white theme instead of Blue and white. Thanks and Godbless

Kyrianchigozie

And am totaly novice in php; if you can help me and edit it and attach it for me here. Please am on my kneels help. I prefare the header colour of this site http://futo.edu.ng that type of green please help.

Burke ♞ Knight

1. His name is Crip not Crimes.
2. Anecdota works for 2.0.6 fine.
3. You posted a link in another topic for this same thing, and it was not even an SMF forum.
4. Please post link to your SMF forum.

Kyrianchigozie

Ok thanks for the correction. I need help on how to change the colour

Crip

Thank you  BurkeKnight :)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Dilyar

Rest in peace Crip!

Ix Soulcist xI

It had a very basic simplistic look, I like it.

peterwaalker

I need help on this theme. I installed a mod meant to make the theme responsive to some instant but it failed the teat with two errors. Please what should I do.
The link to the mod is below
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=4040
Thanks

Deaks

index.template

find
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/css/index', $context['theme_variant'], '.css?fin20" />';

replace with
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/css/index', $context['theme_variant'], '.css?fin20" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/css/responsive', $context['theme_variant'], '.css?fin20" />';

find
<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', '" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '>

replace with
<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', '" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '><span class="responsive_menu ', $act, '"></span>

this second one is using most likley place based on default code that is changed.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

peterwaalker

Thanks let me check and get back here.
Thanks once again.

peterwaalker

Having carefully added and replaced all the codes above my site is not seen as mobile friendly by Google bots.

so i later added also "viewport" right near meta tags and <title>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" \>

Tell tell me what to do

Still and still it failed the test

Deaks

clear your cache also give it a wee bit so dns etc can catch up.  If not you need to use a different theme.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

peterwaalker

Quote from: Poύνικ on April 21, 2015, 07:33:18 PM
clear your cache also give it a wee bit so dns etc can catch up.  If not you need to use a different theme.

The actual thing here is that the site when viewed from mobile zooms from left but other parts refused other part to show together. This auto zoom made it look somehow mobile responsive but it is too large and the links appear tiny.
See how Google described it above.

Or should I consider changing this theme? Which theme is best for mobile adaptative? I don't really know. I like this Anacdota20g theme so much and have done some customization to it to help serve better.

MULITRI

Hello,

I know it's a long time since the last reply here, but i need assistance.

I have installed this Anecdota Theme in a v2.0.13 version, and since i started and after many Mods installed, i still cannot figure out why the signature and elements below the message are not always at bottom.

If the message is enough large and higher than the left poster profile, then it's at bottom, but if it's a short message it show as in the first attached screenshot i've posted below. I would like those elements below the message show at bottom always, as it shows in the second attachment (that's a photoshop edit to use it as example)

You may notice i have installed "Say Thanks" Mod which show users who gave Thanks and it will be the last element.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3898

Even i have tried with no luck for long time to change the width of the message body, i can't find where to change the width, i found how to change poster profile width, which has the Mod "Smart PostBit" installed
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3932

I would like some assistance with these two small issues, Thank you.

Antechinus

Add .signature {clear: both;} to the end of the theme's CSS.

MULITRI

Thanks Antechinus for your help, that's a trick but not exactly what i needed, because it enlarges every post, aligning the line above signature with the end of the poster profile.

(as you can see in the attached screenshot)

As it will depends of the properties of other elements or blocks where the signature is placed (as i've read after your reply) i think we're close.

Thanks trying to help, at least i'm learning the function of some attributes ;)

Antechinus

Yes I know it would do that. What do you want it to do?

MULITRI

In my previous message, where i have attached two screenshots...
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=248382.msg3916436#msg3916436

pay attention at the second screenshot, i made it with photoshop, for everybody can see how it should look, so no matter is it's a short or a very long message, the signature block with the divider, with the Thanked member names and the quick modify button stay always at bottom of the message body.

I hope i have explained it correctly. Thanks for your help Antechinus

Antechinus

The easiest way to do that is to set a minimum height on the post div. This will work, if all members have the same content in the user area.

So you could try using

.post inner {min-height: 295px;}

Hexxer

Theme have a issue since SMF *.14.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=553910.msg3941339#msg3941339

If you try to login upper right you get a session timeout. You have to login via the standard login page "url..../index.php?action=login"

Advertisement: