Custom Form Mod

Started by live627, July 09, 2008, 10:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

no... I am not looking at the code right now, but I think it would actually be

'id' => '11',
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Spritx

Quote from: Kindred on July 30, 2013, 04:26:09 PM
no... I am not looking at the code right now, but I think it would actually be

'id' => '11',

Ah, you are a God! Thanks alot! It worked!

demonoid1337

I am SMF 2.0.4 and I have used this mod on an older version of SMF but now i am having some problems getting my created forms to post.

I have made the form, and directed it where to post and all that is setup properly, now i just need to get my actual form to show up on the custom form page

index.php?action=form

This list is currently empty.

I had to modify my admin.php to get the mod to install correctly, but everything else said it tested successful, please someone help!

Raths Rants

Quote from: demonoid1337 on August 03, 2013, 03:27:05 PM
I am SMF 2.0.4 and I have used this mod on an older version of SMF but now i am having some problems getting my created forms to post.

I have made the form, and directed it where to post and all that is setup properly, now i just need to get my actual form to show up on the custom form page

index.php?action=form

This list is currently empty.

I had to modify my admin.php to get the mod to install correctly, but everything else said it tested successful, please someone help!

Double check your permissions.

website forum address/index.php?action=form;

Under the admin section make sure your form is showing in the list. Make sure the permissions are set on the form also.

Note your form id number.

website forum address/index.php?action=form;n=7
The DDC Network
a lot of hard work goes into easy

langel

There are way than can use HTML in a form?

I made a form in part with html and I fill in the fields and submitted it, but it distorts the whole post already created.

Especially with line breaks <br>. Could you please help me.
Me podran vetar de mil foros pero nunca me callaran!!

Kindred

no....   html can not be used in posts, and therefore can not be used in a form which will be posted
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

langel

Quote from: Kindred on August 27, 2013, 09:55:53 PM
no....   html can not be used in posts, and therefore can not be used in a form which will be posted

so sad: (

I had created the perfect post with html, and with bbc not exist way to leave it so.

Thank for responding.

Arantor

On the other hand, you're infinitely more secure for it.

Allowing raw HTML in forms is *extremely* dangerous.

langel

Oh! I did not know that.

Then, there will be way to use bbc with css classes?

PD: This "prohibited" definitely use html?

Kindred

no...   bbc does not accept css
Слaва
Украинi

NO CARRIER

Hi,

Thanks for the great work! Could you update this module to be installed automaticaly on 2.0.5 version?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

NO CARRIER

Yes, it works. :) But if you make a new install on v 2.0.5 it complains about two thigns. I installed the mod manualy and works.

Kindred

Seeing as how the mod has not been updated in 2+years and the last version check was RC5, it is unlikely that the mod will be changed in any realistic timeframe.
Слaва
Украинi

Tavsih

This problem is coming when i add a new form.

Quoteconstraint failed

File: /home/ues/public_html//Sources/ManageSettings.php
Line: 2518

asyaavrupa

Hi I wonder if I use the message in these fields?
fields textbox vs,
input fields usage post?

Coach Emerson

Hi,

Whenever I go to /action=form it says that I have no custom forms made... while I made one just today and I can edit it via the mod settings.

So what's the problem? I can't see any form that I have made, nor access it! Help me this is so frustrating :(

NO CARRIER

Hi,

It's me again. If in the text field enter a quote, when you try to edit it, the text becomes broken.

feidry

When attempting to install, I get the error seen in the attachment. Help?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: