News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Cool Mint & Blue v1.0

Started by MPDesignZ, November 25, 2007, 06:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPDesignZ

Link to the theme

Chill out with this sophisticated cool mint green & blue theme. Skins comes with a PSD file for editing the header template with your own site name & slogan! Also included is a PSD for the buttons!

Product Specs:

* Fluid Width 100%
    * Zip File Size: 300 KB
    * Version # - 1.0
    * Software Version: SMF (Simple Machines Forums) 1.1+
    * Search coded into the header!

Included In Package:

* Header PSD for easy manipulation of the context to your own
    * Button PSD files (2)
    * All image files, including the custom ones
    * A Read Me Installation guide
    * The font used in the header

DEMO LINK: hxxp:www.mpdesignz.com/extra_forums/smf_test/index.php [nonactive]

You may login on the board on our test account. You can test the skin & post.

Use the Login: test
             Pass: test.

You may have to change the skin in the profile to see it until we install a mod that will change skins.

All template changes have already been made to the header & footer for this skin.

For theme support go to our hxxp:www.mpdesignz.com/forums [nonactive].
hxxp:www.mpdesignz.com [nonactive]

ormuz

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

connor11

Looks nice. Also, Valid XHTML. Only experienced authors are writing Valid XHTML themes now. Good job.

Antechinus

I've downloaded this theme for our forum and after tweaking the fonts and text sizes a bit I have to say it's one of my favourites. It has a fresh and chirpy feel to it.

ETA: I'm using Papyrus for the main font.

dumblonde

I am using this theme & love it too but how can I add the little pushpin for sticky topic & lock for locked topic so it will show to theright of the thread title (exactly as it does here in this forum)?

Thanks  :D

MPDesignZ

Thanks. I edited the demo link. I guess for some reason the forum automatically made it weird. I have no idea on that one.
hxxp:www.mpdesignz.com [nonactive]

QueenTiye

Really gorgeous theme!  I just downloaded it and since I'm not a techy, I hope you'll indulge me if I ask how to edit it? 

The edits I want to make are - header image - I want to take out the "Cool mint & Blue" title and put the title of the site - along with a site logo if possible, and where it says "www.yoursite.com" I obviously want to put my url.   

Any assistance is welcome! :)

QT

Antechinus

That is all part of one image: coolblue_01.gif

The "url" is a dummy and doesn't actually link anywhere. It could be recoded with an anchor tag so the whole logo links to the forum home page. That is the usual way of handling it in most themes.

QueenTiye

Thanks.  In the readme file, it says to edit the psd file, which I did, and then I uploaded it to the file manager in place of the original - same name and everything -but the site still opens with the original text. 

Here's the site for reference: http://ctnybaha'is.windonwater.net

Thanks!

QT

Antechinus

Have you cleared your browser cache and forced a refresh? Images and css are cached so changes often wont show up if you don't clear the cache (IE calls it "Temporary Internet Files").

QueenTiye

Oh - I see the problem.  I edited the PSD file, but didn't know I had to match it to the gif file.  Did that, and now all is well! :)

Thank you for your help!

QT

Shram Vandreen

The demo link is incorrect, i will be redirected to another page of your site.
Dutch and English forum for any topic: https://algemenefora.site/smf/index.php

Visit Algemene Fora (General Forums/Forums about anything) now and become moderator.

hsfriends

I use this theme and love it!!

Advertisement: