[Theme] Daze (1.0 / 1.0.1)

Started by diplomat., January 19, 2005, 11:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagen

Webmaster, Land of Lag.

trenchteam

After an exhausting day, I finally was able to get it working for 1.1RC2.  I had to do alot of backyard style adding since I couldn't figure out how to get it working zipping it up.  thanks again dip for the great theme.  Its in effect now at http://www.otek671.com  ;D ;D ;D

sunseeker

great theme!

will this theme be available for 1.1 rc2 ?

anybody know how we can include those great arcade games into our current themes or this one as well?

thanks!

trenchteam

Im sure that dip will eventually get it done for the final, but Im not too sure about 1.1rc2.  I basically had to do it myself to get it to work with my RC2 forum.

sunseeker

yeah that opening page you have is cool!

is that easy to do once you get the graphic?

im still looking for the mod or files to do the arcade and store thing the author has. pretty cool too!

trenchteam

The shop and arcade mods are for titaniumWG forum only.  Dip likes to keep his site fresh and unique.

Sam30009

Excellent Theme!

I love the look!  ;)

lsmaster

How do I get the users to show up like you did at the top? (with all the same colors and such)

o2gr

the link of daze_purple is broken!
is there anyone that can upload it for me!
please, i need it so much and im trying to download it for 2 hours..
i couldnt find a different link of it at search engine or something...
please and please i wanna someone to upload daze_purple for me..

thanks for now!
regards,
my playground
aquila non captat muscas..

rockinaway

I just installed it on RC2... works fine.. what should be missing?
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

KenshinAMV

Does anyone know what the font is on the top buttons? I want to add some but each font I try looks off =/

-Thnx
-Ken

kateydrop

I chose the blue,

Its very nice and works well.

Many thanks!

:)
"I am the way, the truth, and the life - no one comes to the father except through me.

[u]nkn0wn

Deaks

Member this theme will not work for 1.1.4
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

diplomat.

avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Advertisement: