News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Theme] Daze (1.0 / 1.0.1)

Started by diplomat., January 19, 2005, 11:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_complex

Does the Daze_grey.rar  theme work for anybody else?.. Not working for me... ;|

codenaught

It was packed wrong. Just extract the files and upload them to your Themes folder and instead of uploading the archive from your computer enter the name of the folder it is in under: From a directory on the server:

I did that and it worked fine.  :)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

_complex

WebPlanetHost.com

diplomat.

akabugeyes is going to help me with different colors for this skin because i havent had the time to get to them. i will get to those extra buttons though :)
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

codenaught

I am currently making a purple version of the Daze theme and next I will make an orange one. So far it is going well.  :)

Thanks again goes to Dip for making such a great theme.
Dev Consultant

maufonseca

nicholas

Great themes Diplomat, I like them all, however, when using the green theme I have an error on the page in internet explorer.

Line: 1
Char: 1
Error: Object Expected
Code: 0
URL: http://www.ohioglockers.com/index.php [nofollow]

Any idea what's causing this? It does not happen with the blue, burgundy or grey themes.

Thanks,
Nick

diplomat.

maybe you dont have collapse.js uploaded. check to see, if not use the attachment :)

nicholas

Yes, it was there. But I went ahead and tried the copy that you provided and still have error, so that didnt work???

I went ahead and reuploaded all the files manually to overwrite the original ones, hoping that might help incase something was corrupt or missing and still the same problem.

Thanks!

Also, Firefox loads the page fine, so apparently its IE related problem???

nicholas

Ok, I copied the collapse.js file from the blue theme and page now loads with no errors in IE...:)

Gaia

hey, how do i get daze grey to work?

Thanks.
Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

[ maCe ]

its not packed properly.. I apologize for that.. I just did a repack, see http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=24950.msg219697#msg219697

I'll try get the main post updated too..

diplomat.

Quote from: nicholas on March 10, 2005, 12:57:36 PM
Ok, I copied the collapse.js file from the blue theme and page now loads with no errors in IE...:)

great! maybe there is something wrong with the collapse.js file in daze green...gotta edit it.

Gaia

Quote from: [ maCe ] on March 11, 2005, 02:21:58 AM
its not packed properly.. I apologize for that.. I just did a repack, see http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=24950.msg219697#msg219697

I'll try get the main post updated too..

ok, it's working now, thanks :)
Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

codenaught

I have finished the purple edition of Daze! Enjoy! And thanks once again to Dip for making the great Daze theme to begin with!

Download

Demo
Dev Consultant

TheDel

Hey dude- would it be possible to make the next version like this?
Thanks

codenaught

To make that I will need to adjust the hue and the saturation. But I can do it. I just think I may be better off just adjusting just the hue so it reflects the colors of the Daze Skin better.

Is this okay?

Dev Consultant

TheDel

codenaught

Okay here is the orange Daze theme! Enjoy!  ;)

Download

Demo
Dev Consultant

Advertisement: