[Theme] Daze (1.0 / 1.0.1)

Started by diplomat., January 19, 2005, 11:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starke1120

I'm new to this and can not find any versions of "Daze Grey" theme on this forum to download.  I would like to download the latest version.  Is this still possible?

starke1120

I feel a little slow now..  I got it ....  thanks! ;D

Seraphina

The site says downloads are disabled for bandwidth.  Is there an alternative place to download this theme??

codenaught

Quote from: Seraphina on July 26, 2005, 07:30:40 PM
The site says downloads are disabled for bandwidth.  Is there an alternative place to download this theme??
It is attached to the first post of this topic. [Theme] Daze (1.0 / 1.0.1)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

trenchteam

Can I get a chat button to match the top navigation? ;D

jeremy06

Do you think you could make a theme thats not all one color? Mabye two colors would be awsome.

If you could, do you think you could make a Plain White, and light blue version?
Like the SMF forums, just the grey would be light blue. Thank you.

Thank you again.

1MileCrash

Search for "Element". It's one of diplomat's themes, it sounds like it would suit your needs.

Diplomat, i am in the process of creating a color variation of daze, a much lighter version. Where is the color of the main background controlled? I cant seem to find it....

http://paintplayers.com/smfthemes/index.php?theme=11
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

diplomat.

It should be in the "body" class in style.css

background-color: #2A2A2A;
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Alkah

I couldnt find the grey one. I have winzip ad couldnt find a working link for the grey

apnakohat

Hey can u plz tell me how to add google ads at the bottom of the page on this theme...

trenchteam

Dip, can we get a update on this for beta 1.1 man. thanks bro!  Dark Blue first! ;)

haseeb

The download doesnot work for me i want the grey one can anyone tell me the right hxxp:link.it [nonactive] should be in zip.
hxxp:www.digiart.t-rh.net [nonactive]

Oldiesmann

I'd love to see this one upgraded to 1.1 so I don't have to do it myself everytime someone wants it :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

1MileCrash

i think he is in the process of doing it.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Goudreault

would it be possible to get a "Chat" button? for grey?

Goudreault

Could also use one last button with "the Hangout" on it

Hope someone could help out

Champi

update..?

i ve took unknowns tutorial, and made some changes by myself.. i dont know if i have done evrything correctly but here is the

topiclink http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=50411.0

difficult is also that i have to update from 1.0.5 -> 1.1rc1.. can i simply use unknown tutorial also for that..?

i mean.. if i follow it.. dont i forget some things then because off the fact that i am upgrading from 1.0.5.?

edwinmccainmessenger

I see no one has posted to this thread since late November!  Hope someone can help me on this.

I am new to the community, and I LOVE the Daze Theme!  Diplomat, is there anyway this could be modified to blend in with these colors... and STILL be so easy to read?  This is the first template I have seen that I love.  I actually saw the one at hxxp:www.titaniumwg.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=6136138deb272b320c34aadd6d55c1fc&action=arcade [nonactive].  LOVE the multi-colored lettering too.  The bright red accents are the same colors in my website.  I saw the available colors, and the red is way too dark.  Any chance I could get Daze in a bright color like this graphic?  Thanks soooo much! 

Angie

dancecubed

I literally fell in love with this theme! Please, please make a version for 1.1 RC2! I'll love you if you do this.

wgjones3

Quote from: [ maCe ] on February 22, 2005, 05:41:38 AM
i'm in the process of making an *unofficial* grey version of this theme.. greyscaled the layout/colour related graphics.. and just need to make a few changes to the css.. should be finished very very soon..

I'm using the rollover package with my RC2 forum now--I love it.  Almost exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.

Advertisement: