Joomlahacks bridge 2.0.2.1and joomla 1.15 solved

Started by gulffresh, July 17, 2008, 12:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gulffresh

Was not sure where to post this hope it's in the right place.

I have just spent over 20 hours trying to get the image verification to work. What I found out is since my site is under construction and offline in the joomla global config it wouldn't work. When I set to online everything works fine. Hard to think I spent that much time when it was such a simple thing. Maybe I am just dumb but I hope this saves people time when trying to test their site before going live.

Kindred

we don't support the joomlahacks bridge here......
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gulffresh

So what! Did I say I needed support?
The forum board says Joomla bridge support.
It Doesn't say Joomla bridge support for all bridges except Joomlahacks Bridge!

I am sure lots of people with a joomlahacks bridge search the SMF forums trying to solve their problems.
That is why I posted. Maybe I could save someone some time and trouble.

The SMF forums are by far one of the worst forums for support.
The moderators are rude and worthless for support. Instead of moderators and forum  members helping they belittle the poster with rude attitudes. From what I have read 9 times out of 10 the poster is left with their problem.

Documentation is the key.
To solve a simple problem someone has to search your boards for hours and hope they find a solution.
You guys have the answers in the forum just document it and put a REAL manual together and sell it.
People would buy it.

Another tip: Whey don't you create a child board under each board for solved threads?
I guess that would make too much sense!

Get off your High Horses *****

-edit- language removed. Please do not swear, even by proxy.

Superdaantje

The JSMF bridge is developed by Joomlahacks.com. The Support you will find on Joomlahacks.com.

Please do not forget that this bridge is not developed any more. The development has stopped on June 2007. There is not coming any updates for the JSMF bridge.

Simple Machines is not responsible for the documentation for the JSMF bridge. The have documented there own software quit well ;)

For documentation for the JSMF bridge you have to go to Joomlahacks.com. There you will find the documentation for there Bridge. ;)

Greetz
Superdaantje.nl

Joomlabridge.org SMF Bridge Support, Downloads and Joomla Video Tutorials

Kindred

wow. What an attitude. That kind of language is completely uncalled for.

I am sorry you feel that way about the support here...   you are one of the few that does.

I will say that SMF's documentation is some of the best I have worked with, in terms of forums (and that's not because I am a team member).

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: