News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

BBCode issue after converting phpBB2.0.22 to SMF1.1.5

Started by SeKa, July 20, 2008, 04:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumbaar

Strange can you look at the source page for a topic in your phpBB forum and see how it's rendering the shadow text, ie what style it's using?

You shouldn't have to remove it, it will work on Safari I think ;)  But we'll see how it's working in your phpBB and see if can replicate it.  Does it work with FF on your phpBB forum for shadow?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

SeKa

:D My phpBB Forum is working with all the bbcode that is implemented, and this is one more - highlight(is setting a Backgroundcolor as known glow code with FF)

The best way to this Forum is IE, i´m using IE6. with FF you have no chance yet, bacouse my hoster is crashing the template, and i will change the hoster. I hope also from phpBB to SMF. Have look if you like: www.orcl.de - only IE...
Scroll down to the topics in the middle row after the pics you see at the buttom "ORCL-Team" with shadow and above glow. By the way we can combine also all codes.  8)

I did not understand that all, which sense makes it to implement a code and a button therefor, without a function? I am so sad......

Rumbaar

Well as I can't access the contents of the forum, can you check the pages source yourself?

Also I had a little issue understanding some of what you were trying to say, could be a language issue :)
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

ThorstenE

SeKa,
if you prefer german support feel free to PM me or open support call in the german child board.. maybe, it's easier to explain your problems in your language?

SeKa

Hi helping hands...

Most bbcode is now replaced as Rumbaar recommended.
The issue with shadow tag found ThorstenE, he also looking for a fix in case of glow in IE.
Thx also for that, it should be in bugtracker.

I would just say merci for your assistance...

regards
SeKa

Advertisement: