News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic View Log

Started by vbgamer45, July 25, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SiNaN]

Shepx83:

Thanks for bug. I think that's because the of the createPost() function. I'll check it. We can have an update soon.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Kimmie

I've got one specific membergroup who's time wont show up on the log  (just their screenname). Any idea why? (im probably missing a setting somewhere but I cant seem to find it..lol)

[SiNaN]

Could it be possible that user viewed that topic before this mod was installed?

Kimmie

Quote from: [SiNaN] on August 14, 2008, 03:32:15 AM
Could it be possible that user viewed that topic before this mod was installed?

No this was a topic that I just made last night and I have had the mod installed for about a week or so now. I only have one person in that group (its a staff group), and every topic that she is listed on the log, none of them have times, just her screenname.

[SiNaN]

Did that person posted in all those topics?

Kimmie

Quote from: [SiNaN] on August 14, 2008, 07:40:03 AM
Did that person posted in all those topics?

On the topic I just made last night, all she has done is viewed it once. Most of the topics are just her viewing them. I looked at another topic on another board that she has just viewed and it shows the time (and she has viewed it twice). I thought maybe it might be that you have to view it twice before the time shows up but it doesnt happen to anyone else like that. I also checked another topic that she has actually posted in, and the time shows up on it fine (shes viewd that one twice as well).

About 1/2 of hers have times, the other half dont. Maybe its an issue with the board itself...I dont know.. I will just keep an eye on it for a while. Its not "that" big of a deal but I wasnt sure if it was a bug or not.

[SiNaN]

I'll also check the files. Please inform us too if you find something wrong.

SeKa

Thx a lot, very usefull mod for admins....  8)

Here is German translation

// Topic Log Mod
$txt['lt_title'] = 'Log';
$txt['lt_times'] = 'Anzahl';
$txt['lt_lastView'] = 'Zuletzt';
$txt['tl_no_topic_id'] = 'Themen ID nicht bekannt.';
$txt['tl_no_topic'] = 'Thema existiert nicht.';
$txt['who_log'] = 'Zeigt Log von <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=topiclog;id=%d">%s</a>.';

$txt['cannot_view_topic_log_own'] = 'In diesem Forum haben Sie keine Berechtigung Logs ihrer eigenen Beiträge anzuzeigen.';
$txt['cannot_view_topic_log_any'] = 'Nicht jedes Themenlog in diesem Forum darf angezeigt werden.';

$txt['permissionname_view_topic_log'] = 'Thema Log anzeigen';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_topic_log'] = 'Diese Berechtigung erlaubt Mutzern, die Logs der Leser anzuzeigen.';
$txt['permissionname_view_topic_log_own'] = 'Eigenes Thema';
$txt['permissionname_view_topic_log_any'] = 'Jedes Thema';
// Topic Log Mod
$txt['uot_users_online_today']='Leser heute ';
$txt['uot_yesterday']='Gestern um ';
$txt['uot_total']='Total';
$txt['uot_visible']='Sichtbar';
$txt['uot_hidden']='Versteckt';

// End of Topic Log Mod

[SiNaN]

Thanks SeKa. I'll add it.

SeKa

Hi SiNaN,

a proposal from own interests! I  had in my phpBB board something similar in a other direction. A mod which one the admin was able to log the viewed topics of each member. And this log was placed under the profile screen(doesn´t important where it is placed)

Do you think that would be an extended version for you, or a new mod with a lot of work?  :)

I would be very happy if this possibility were present again...

[SiNaN]

Well, shouldn't be hard. I'll consider in the next version of the mod. Thanks.

SeKa

bfeo

Duplicate column name 'times'
File: /home/MYSITE/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/db_install.php
Line: 8

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.5, while your database is at version 1.1.4. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

That isn't the case.  Any advise?  How do I manually install the required database fields?

I think my database might already have the columns from a previous install.  I had to reinstall forums and I am adding the packages again.

ccbtimewiz

Yup. Go into your database and delete the duplicate column.

bfeo

Where would I look?   ::)

I see only one times column, and it looks like there is alot of info in it.

[SiNaN]

Use the package attached, It doesn't include db query.

bfeo

Thanks man.  Great mods, all of em.  ;)

jonidfld

Quick question, can i change the number of members shown on one page to more than 20?

Regards

Jon
;)

ps works perfectly on 1.1.6 custom themes!

Sergioropase

Thank you for the mod.

Excuse my English since I can do in order that all the users see it and not only the managers?

Thank you

[SiNaN]

jonidfld:

Find:

, 20

Replace:

, 30

There are two.

sergioropase:

Admin CP >> Permissions

select the member group and give them the "View Topic Log" permission.

Advertisement: