News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Recent Topics On Board Index

Started by Nathaniel, August 04, 2008, 07:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

depth

Quote from: 医生唱片骑师 on April 16, 2012, 07:38:49 AM
This mod should work without any problems on SMF 2.0.2 when it works fine with SMF 2.0 Final :)
How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

Sounds good. I will update my forum at the end of this week and report back what the result is.

ATB

Christian

chuck23322

I have tried this mod -- On my forum, now all of the "topics" in "Recycle" are listed.   Is this normal behavior?   

I am looking for either/both of these

1) Have "Recent Posts" be actually now "Recent Topics"  {eg, if 10 new posts in 3 topics - I want the 3 topics listed, not all 10 posts)

2) If any post begins with a "*" (or any character noted) -- do not have lit listed in the "Recent Topics" -- this is important for RSS feeds being posted -- if I get many RSS feeds at one time, then they fill up the "Recent Posts/Topics"

croboy

Hello,

When I install mod on 2.0.4 with default template I get change in font size for some text ( titles of topics=.
Do you have idea what could be wrong? Thank you

croboy

Kays helped me to solve problem with fonts and error on top of the pages.
Here is solution
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=502648.msg3534219#msg3534219

fanciboy4

Nathaniel,

Please this mod is not working for my version 2.0.14

Maybe any manual editing help would be appreciated.
Your knowledge pays..<br /><br />Free music download<br />For video  <br />https://metrohitz.com<br />Song Mp3
Music Jam Mp3

qubbah

Quote from: chuck23322 on June 19, 2012, 06:23:45 PM
I am looking for either/both of these

1) Have "Recent Posts" be actually now "Recent Topics"  {eg, if 10 new posts in 3 topics - I want the 3 topics listed, not all 10 posts)
im also looking for this

Steve

As the mod author hasn't been here in 3 and a half years it's unlikely you'll get help from him.
DO NOT pm me for support!

aegersz

I use Simple Portal and a Custom Code block to list all new Topics in a single block. All Posts are listed in another block.

Just giving you an alternative - go to my site if you are brave enough and see how i have presented it.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

fanciboy4

Quote from: aegersz on November 02, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
I use Simple Portal and a Custom Code block to list all new Topics in a single block. All Posts are listed in another block.

Just giving you an alternative - go to my site if you are brave enough and see how i have presented it.

My problem with Simple Portal, it doesn't have paging features.
Your knowledge pays..<br /><br />Free music download<br />For video  <br />https://metrohitz.com<br />Song Mp3
Music Jam Mp3

Advertisement: