News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

VB 3.7.1 to smf 1.1.x

Started by zapiy, August 05, 2008, 07:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Can i use the latest converter available?

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

ThorstenE

The vBulletin 3.7.x  Converter is still in work, but maybe you can wait for it, then i would recommend to click the "Notify me" on the Converter Request Page.

SleePy

The 3.6 converter should still work in the mean time :)
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Julian.

Quote from: SleePy on August 05, 2008, 02:01:16 PM
The 3.6 converter should still work in the mean time :)
I just see a vBulletin, vBulletin 3 and vBulletin 3.5 converter. Where can I get the 3.6 one?

Edit: Oh, I see, it's in this forum. Please add it to converters download section, too. :)
Arcoruser erhalten hier Hilfe
-> Arcor Forum <-

J105

I have a problem, when I execute convert.php I just get a blank page, white background.  I get this with version 35 and 36... any idea what's causing this? O_x

SleePy

Most likely a fatal php error is occurring here and the server is setup to not output errors.
Check your servers error logs for more information, you may need to ask your host where these are.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

ThorstenE

Quote from: J105 on September 12, 2008, 06:36:28 AM
I have a problem, when I execute convert.php I just get a blank page, white background.  I get this with version 35 and 36... any idea what's causing this? O_x
maybe my signature helps? depending on the error reporting on the server you may get a blank page instead of an error..

Advertisement: