News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Moderator color not changing?

Started by tk2012, August 15, 2008, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tk2012

Ok, I'm in 2.0 3.1 and I was trying to change the color of the Moderator Membergroup.  Is there a reason that even when I put in a valid #ff8000 into the color box that it doesn't change?  I've been able to change every other color, but this one....  stumped.  I'm using the default theme.

I was able to change the name with no problems, from Moderator to Manager, but the color will NOT change.  It even allowed me to change the image with no problem...

tk2012

Ok, no big deal.  When I look at it on the main page under User's Online, the correct color appears.  But, when I look at it under Membergroups, the color does not change at all, but stays default color.  Don't know why, but as long as it displays correctly I'm mostly happy.

But, this is a big deal to me.

I put two people into the Moderator position for a specific board.  But, their icon/star that is assigned to that group does not appear on their profile.  When I go to their profile to display the star, the membergroup of moderator (or manager in my case) isn't listed because it is board specific.  But, why have a color and an image if it isn't going to be seen or used?

Is this how it is supposed to be?

[SAP]Francis

SMF Local Moderator Feature is very well made; a board moderator will not be able to moderator other boards than the ones he's set as moderator. He will only appear as moderator in those boards.

Hope that helps.

Vehicles Forum

Founded By Francis Morissette

tk2012

I understand that, but why have an image/star if it isn't going to show up anywhere?  Does the image/star show up only in the posts the moderator makes in that specific board?

tk2012

OK, SNAP!!! it actually does for that one board... LOL.. ok, cool!

Advertisement: