News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

smf bridge for Dolphin

Started by moofy, August 19, 2008, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moofy

Has anyone seen a bridge between Smf and Dolphin by boonex?

Dolphin seems to have some pretty cool features and I would like to integrate smf with it.

thanks 

Orstio

I doubt there ever will be a bridge.  Dolphin's code is not set up to be extensible in any way.  Extending Dolphin requires code hacks, so that's probably the only option.

So, you won't get a bridge, but with enough interest I'm sure someobdy can document the code hacks for an integration with Dolphin.

moofy

Quote from: Orstio on August 21, 2008, 07:34:11 AM
I doubt there ever will be a bridge.  Dolphin's code is not set up to be extensible in any way.  Extending Dolphin requires code hacks, so that's probably the only option.

So, you won't get a bridge, but with enough interest I'm sure someobdy can document the code hacks for an integration with Dolphin.

Would you happen to know the code hacks? Although I'm no master at PHP I could follow the documentation and have added my own hacks to the smf software before to scan for proxy server registrants and such

digit

So, maybe someone should write a mod for this....  ;D
Happily using a heavily modified 1.1.16 version of SMF!

2748011 Posts in 320998 Topics by 50986 Members

SOLD my website - thanks it was a good run - they converted to vbadvanced. (and screwed it up good!)

Advertisement: