News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Rate That Topic

Started by slinouille, August 20, 2008, 02:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filipina

Quote from: slinouille on April 24, 2009, 02:41:05 AM
@Filipina & Lady Ambrosia: what is the SMF version you are using?

Mine is SMF 1.1.8 default.

Angelotus

Quote from: slinouille on April 21, 2009, 07:43:44 AM
@Angelotus: Hum...  'weeklyfun_nl.boards' ... I imagine that you have check that it exists (but I think SMF couldn't run without) ... perhaps that the dot in the name is not appreciated by the installdatabase script. But I'm not convinced because it is using the smf variable "table prefix" ...
I'll take a look.

Yes, boards does exists. Weeklyfun_nl is the name of the database, the prefix of the table is forum_ , but the error just say weeklyfun_nl.boards???

CrazyHorse80

Is it safe to install version 1.0 of this mod with SMF 1.1.8? Is there any known bug at the moment?
Thanks,
PS

th6

Mod is doing good for me on 1.1.8.

I was wondering if there's any way to sort topics using the rating. (on 1.1.8 )

Great Mod.

Babyloniia

Any 1 who did understand my problem?, look for my earlier posts in here :((

Thanks a lot.

C4G-TK

Quote from: Babyloniia on April 29, 2009, 06:11:06 AM
Any 1 who did understand my problem?, look for my earlier posts in here :((

Thanks a lot.

Did you do all the edits for the mod that pertain to anything inside the Theme/ files for your theme? 

(BTW, I like the crispness of the theme you are using.  Looks nice.)

-img removed-

Babyloniia

Which modifications?

I know there is many posted here but i dont know which one :)

And what do you mean by crispness? & dude thanks for answering me, ive waited for days.

[dazed]

Installed it on 2.0RC without any other mods and it didn't appear on the topic desplay, plus some of the options were missing in "modifications".

Package folder temp problem has been fixed by my host two weels ago, so it isn't that.

Any ideas without having to hack the files by hand?

Babyloniia

Did you do all the edits for the mod that pertain to anything inside the Theme/ files for your theme? 

(BTW, I like the crispness of the theme you are using.  Looks nice.)
[/quote]

Ah Crispness, thank U, and the big thanks goes to the author of Extreme 6 theme :).

Any Why can any 1 precise for me what modifications i have to do exactly to get it to  work?

Thank U All

C4G-TK

Quote from: Babyloniia on April 30, 2009, 04:39:47 AM
Any Why can any 1 precise for me what modifications i have to do exactly to get it to  work?

Which package did you download from the Mod Site for this mod?

Also, what language are you using?

-img removed-

Babyloniia

Quote from: C4G-TK on April 30, 2009, 02:48:34 PM
Quote from: Babyloniia on April 30, 2009, 04:39:47 AM

Which package did you download from the Mod Site for this mod?

Also, what language are you using?

Thanks for replying me,

I did download the One for 1.X . Im using SMF 1.1.8 with the Extreme 6 Theme
You can check it here www.babyloniia.dk/forum

You can use this login to the forum (its not the admin :) login )

Tine
Ishtar08I

PrizeLive.com

Does this work with 1.8 at all?
Get Paid Instantly via PayPal (or other options) at PrizeLive.com!

PrizeLive.com

What is the time period for the "Rate again wait time:"? Should you enter in seconds or minutes.
Get Paid Instantly via PayPal (or other options) at PrizeLive.com!

CrazyHorse80

Quote from: MoneyTalkPro.com on April 30, 2009, 04:19:28 PM
What is the time period for the "Rate again wait time:"? Should you enter in seconds or minutes.

I'd like to know, too!
I've got this installed since a couple of days in my SMF 1.1.8 forum and it's doing its duty greatefully!
Bye,
PS

C4G-TK

@ Babyloniia

I sent you a private message.

-img removed-

slinouille

@C4G-TK: thanks for taking some part of the support on 1.1.8 ... very cool ;) Indeed I don't reaaly know 1.1.8 SMF version and code :(

@all on SMF1.X: I'm sorry but the only help I can give on that version is to invit you to follow the install.xml instruction and do the modifications manually if you have a specific theme. If someone can post here any specific modification for SMF1.1.8, please feel free. I can also compile it in a new package if someone can give me the install.xml dedicated for SMF1.1.8 ;)

@MoneyTalkPro.com & CrazyHorse80: this function doesn't exist in this mod for SMF2. Nevertheless it's a really good idea and I'll implement it in a next release.
Visit VAG-Technique.fr
Take a look to my mods

Babyloniia

Quote from: slinouille on May 01, 2009, 02:32:59 AM
@C4G-TK: thanks for taking some part of the support on 1.1.8 ... very cool ;) Indeed I don't reaaly know 1.1.8 SMF version and code :(

@all on SMF1.X: I'm sorry but the only help I can give on that version is to invit you to follow the install.xml instruction and do the modifications manually if you have a specific theme. If someone can post here any specific modification for SMF1.1.8, please feel free. I can also compile it in a new package if someone can give me the install.xml dedicated for SMF1.1.8 ;)

Dont be Sorry, Youre all ready did a great job greating this mod, and the other guys / girls in here are also doing a fantastisk job helping me and other with the 118 issue and other as i see / read, Best community i ever seen indeed.
@MoneyTalkPro.com & CrazyHorse80: this function doesn't exist in this mod for SMF2. Nevertheless it's a really good idea and I'll implement it in a next release.

Babyloniia

Quote from: Babyloniia on May 01, 2009, 06:27:15 AM
Quote from: slinouille on May 01, 2009, 02:32:59 AM

Dont be Sorry, Youre all ready did a great job greating this mod, and the other guys / girls in here are also doing a fantastisk job helping me and other with the 118 issue and other as i see / read, Best community i ever seen indeed.

Babyloniia

C4G - Ive sendt you those fail by email.

C4G-TK

I'm just waking up here.  (I know it's 11am, but I don't go to bed til like 4am. lol)

I got your email.  If you didn't have the Modification.english-utf8, that isn't a problem.
Let me see what I can figure out here for you.

-img removed-

Advertisement: