[SiNaN]

Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

fdLP.

Gaming-Devs.com | New Programming Forum

MCK

Quote from: fdLP. on May 22, 2009, 03:00:28 PM
when i click on the stars i get this :

An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'rateadmin' template.

using 1.1.9

fdLP, can you kindly explain how you got that far? I am trying to install this mod on 1.1.9 and installer flat out refuses. Did you install manually? Your help will be most appreciated. Thank you!

[SiNaN]

MCK

Ok. Slight diversion. I made a copy of my forum and upgraded it to RC 1-1. Now trying this mod there. It installed fine and I see the config checkboxes but when I goto the forum I don't see the Rating option on the topics. What should I check? Apologes for all the questions. And thanks!!!

Drover

I'm confused.  It seems people are using this with 1.1.x but it says:
This mod is compatible with SMF 2.0 Beta 4 Public and above only.

I'd like to use with 1.1.9.  What version should I use?

[SiNaN]

Drover

Hmmmm....yeah that's what I was trying to use.  It blows up.  I get some error that says "Hacker?"

And a ton of php errors across the top:

Quote// Topic Rating Mod $txt['rate_adminTitle'] = 'Topic Rating Admin'; $txt['rate_adminHelp'] = 'This panel gives you possibilty to change the Topic Rating settings.'; $txt['rate_adminDesc'] = 'Topic Rating control panel.'; $txt['rate_defaultTitle'] = 'Default Settings'; $txt['rate_defaultDesc'] = 'Panel which allows you to change default settings for the mod.'; $txt['rate_boardsTitle'] = 'Board Settings'; $txt['rate_boardsDesc'] = 'Panel which allows you to change board specific settings for the mod.'; $txt['rate_enabled'] = 'Enable Topic Rating?'; $txt['rate_againType'] = 'Rate again type:'; $txt['rate_againTypeOp'] = 'Disable|Change Rating|Rate Again'; $txt['rate_againWait'] = 'Rate again wait time:'; $txt['rate_showMessageIndex'] = 'Topic Ratings on Message Index?'; $txt['rate_showMessageIndexOp'] = 'Disable|Exclude Sticky|Enable'; $txt['rate_excludedGroups'] = 'Excluded Groups:'; $txt['rate_reset'] = 'Reset Topic Ratings'; $txt['rate_resetConfirm'] = 'Are you sure to reset topic ratings?'; $txt['rate_resetSuccess'] = 'All topic ratings are reset.'; $txt['rate_resetFail'] = 'An Error Occured: Topic Rating could not be reset.'; $txt['rate_boardsName'] = 'Name'; $txt['rate_boardsModify'] = 'Modify'; $txt['rate_typeDefault'] = 'Default'; $txt['rate_typeLocal'] = 'Local'; $txt['rate_qtDisable'] = 'Disable'; $txt['rate_qtEnable'] = 'Enable'; $txt['rate_qtDefault'] = 'Set Default'; $txt['rate_qtLocal'] = 'Set Local'; $txt['rate_qtGo'] = 'Go!'; $txt['rate_qtConfirm'] = 'Are you sure?'; $txt['rate_undefined_type'] = 'Undefined type input.'; $txt['rate_undefined_id'] = 'Undefined ID input.'; $txt['rate_undefined_board'] = 'Undefined board input.'; $txt['rate_missing_info'] = 'There are missing info need to be passed.'; $txt['rate_not_allowed'] = 'You are not allowed to rate.'; $txt['rate_not_in_range'] = 'Your rating is not in range.'; $txt['rate_average'] = 'Average Rating'; $txt['rate_topicNew'] = 'Rate Topic:'; $txt['rate_topicAgain'] = 'Change your rate:'; $txt['rate_topicGo'] = 'Go!'; $txt['rate_logTitle'] = 'Rating Log'; $txt['rate_logRate'] = 'Rating'; $txt['rate_logTime'] = 'Time'; // Topic Rating Mod

M-DVD

Quote from: Drover on June 01, 2009, 10:37:19 AM
Hmmmm....yeah that's what I was trying to use.  It blows up.  I get some error that says "Hacker?"

And a ton of php errors across the top:

Edit your Modifications.languaje.php

And move ?> at the end of the file.

Nas187

Does this work with 1.1.9 ?

MaXiForum.cz

jimbob2z

Hi all!
I love this mod, but whenever I enable the stars to be shown in the messgae index, the image displays twice, so if a topic is rated 5 stars, ten are shown, and if a topic is rated 2 then the image for 2 stars is displayed twice, next to each other.
Any help and ideas to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

jimbob2z

Quote from: jimbob2z on June 09, 2009, 07:43:48 PM
Hi all!
I love this mod, but whenever I enable the stars to be shown in the messgae index, the image displays twice, so if a topic is rated 5 stars, ten are shown, and if a topic is rated 2 then the image for 2 stars is displayed twice, next to each other.
Thanks in advance.

Bump!

C4G-TK

Quote from: Eclipse16V on June 09, 2009, 11:46:36 PM
No one how can help me?

I wish I could help.  I know how to perform edits, but not what the actual code means.

Quote from: jimbob2z on June 10, 2009, 09:03:49 PM
Quote from: jimbob2z on June 09, 2009, 07:43:48 PM
Hi all!
Thanks in advance.

Bump!

Did you install this mod twice?  It sounds like the edits were possibly done two times.

Are you on SMF 2.0 or SMF 1.1.X ??

-img removed-

Neverhurry

Quote from: fdLP. on May 22, 2009, 03:00:28 PM
when i click on the stars i get this :

An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'rateadmin' template.

using 1.1.9

i got the same problem, using 1.1.9, when i try to repair it according to post 1, i found out there is nothing to repair because the ../Sources/RateAdmin.php file has been updated with "   loadTemplate('RateAdmin');".

thanks.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

C4G-TK

Did you both do this mod manually?

If you did, you need to make certain that these files were placed in the correct areas.  There is a file that is placed into SOURCES directory and there is one that goes into THEMES.  If it is talking about a template file, then you need to check to make sure the THEMES file is present.  If not, unzip the package on your computer and find the file and FTP it to the correct directory.

Move the included file "RateAdmin.php" to "./Sources".
Move the included file "Subs-Rate.php" to "./Sources".
Move the included file "RateAdmin.template.php" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "tr0.png" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "tr1.png" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "tr2.png" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "tr3.png" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "tr4.png" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "tr5.png" to "./Themes/default/images".

-img removed-

Neverhurry

QuoteDid you both do this mod manually?

no, i didn't do it manually.
i installed it through ACP. thanks.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

SosniTo.sk

Hi,
Please make for SMF 1.1.9 same rate as in SMF 2.0
I like this mod, but I would like to SMF 1.1.9 a new version.
(Forgive me for my poor English)

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: SosniTo.sk on June 14, 2009, 06:27:27 AM
Hi,
Please make for SMF 1.1.9 same rate as in SMF 2.0
I like this mod, but I would like to SMF 1.1.9 a new version.
(Forgive me for my poor English)

No, není ti rozumět :-D

SosniTo.sk

čo narobíš :-D A ty vieš čo som chcel povedať ? Mohol by si preložiť ak by si bol taký dobrý :)

Advertisement: