News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Rate That Topic

Started by slinouille, August 20, 2008, 02:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ormuz

Does the smf 1.1.x version add the option to Sort by ratings in board view?

ormuz

flapjack

depende del tema en uso. permite que algunos y otros no

ormuz

Quote from: flapjack on April 06, 2010, 08:14:26 PM
depende del tema en uso. permite que algunos y otros no

That's not true... We should be able to do it in all themes. Anyone know who to do it in a custom theme?

flapjack

so you are correcting me saying that what I say is not true, only to contradict yourself in next sentence? makes no sense at all

ormuz

Quote from: flapjack on April 06, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
so you are correcting me saying that what I say is not true, only to contradict yourself in next sentence? makes no sense at all

Do you read my question? I'm talking about the "Sort by ratings in board view" function. If the mod support that function in smf 1.1.x it have to work in all themes...

flapjack

...once you add it manually to that particular theme. and my first reply was to point it out - it's up to a particular theme, whether it works with RTT or not.

ormuz

Quote from: flapjack on April 06, 2010, 08:33:20 PM
...once you add it manually to that particular theme. and my first reply was to point it out - it's up to a particular theme, whether it works with RTT or not.

The mod is working... It just do not have an option to sort the topics by ratings!

sevamaster

Hi there,
I read all pages and did not understand.
Is it updated for rc3?

aw06

Will this work on Rc3 as many people are asking ? I guess i will try to emulate it
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Robbo_

The mod author hasn't logged in for a long time now. I will most likely recreate this mod with a few extra features some time in the future.
Aus-Newerth

Quote from: IRC
Roph> I just finished a double 1/2lb cheese, bacon & salad beef burger
Roph> no woman on earth could satisfy me as much as I am satisfied right now by this burger
... later on ...
Roph> how could ensie go about satisfying me =o
<Ensiferous> Roph: Merely looking at me would yield far more pleasure than a burger can provide.

aw06

Quote from: Robbo_ on April 20, 2010, 12:58:06 PM
The mod author hasn't logged in for a long time now. I will most likely recreate this mod with a few extra futures some time in the future.

Please Do 8)
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

MATTEK

I'd really like this mod! I have the rate post mod but it gives the option to rate every post. I don't need that. I need a specific Thread rating mod.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

aw06

also, would love a version for 1.1.11

MATTEK

Can't get it to install without errors.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Arantor

Quote from: MATTEK on May 03, 2010, 12:12:22 AM
Can't get it to install without errors.

And we can't help because you haven't told us for instance... WHAT errors, what you're trying to install against, what other mods... we're not mind readers, the only information we have to help you is what you tell us.

divecall

A nice idea for the future issue is, when you can:

-set the rating to zero (no stars)
-see who was rating what (how many stars coming from what member (maybe only the admin ?)

waiting for the next version...

divecall

Something new here ?

I have a problem with the Background for Sticky Tpoics. Looks like this Mod "destroy" the background. For further informations looks like the attached Picture.

Advertisement: