[Tip] Make Your Own Music Tab

Started by Hassan_the best, June 29, 2009, 09:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hassan_the best

Hey guys i am hassan...

Now i will tell you how to make your own music tab where members can listen online music in your site without having to go outside your site...

REQUIRED:
1.You will need THIS mod installed

2.You must know how to install mod manually because if you are using a custom theme you will need to manually edit index.template.php file...

NOTE:
Quotethe code for the menubutton will vary from theme to theme.

Once you have installed the mod...
Add a new page like this...

Then after that create your account on http://www.playlist.com
(I used playlist you can use another one but i will recommend this one)

Then make your playlist and generate the code like this....

Then copy your code here....

AND VALAA UR DONE....
It's not that difficult but i did this for those who have less knowledge about smf....
HOPE THAT WORKS....
SOME ADDITIONAL SCREENSHOTS.....

iiKiller

That really is a weird way of doing it... Why not have the Media Gallery mod installed and do it like that? Alot less complicated. Anyways, when you change page, then the music will stop. If you can crack that, then I'll pay ya ^_^

Antechinus

You know what I do? I have a drop menu under a tab that is named "Music" and in the drop menu are logo images for each online station I want to link to. Click one of the images and the station automatically downloads a playlist file to your RealPlayer and you're dancing. Since it isn't dependent on SMF itself you can close the page or log off or do wotcha like and the music keeps playing. Simple. Works. I like it.

Hassan_the best

Quote from: iiKiller on June 30, 2009, 02:50:16 AM
That really is a weird way of doing it... Why not have the Media Gallery mod installed and do it like that? Alot less complicated. Anyways, when you change page, then the music will stop. If you can crack that, then I'll pay ya ^_^

There is a crack for that.....
I can find it for you FREE...

Hassan_the best

I know but I did this for people like me who didn't like media gallery or some other method....When i was searching I didn't find a thing that worked....But it depends on you....I just shared my way...Now its up to you to ignore it or obtain it....
Don't comment like this is bad or my way is better....
IT'S UP TO YOU

Hassan_the best

I don't need a crack because in this tutorial i created a tab and a separate page for music....Whoever wants to listen music can go to that page and listen....But if you want the music to continue playing while changing other page see HERE....

Night09

QuoteThere is a crack for that.....
I can find it for you FREE...                      

QuoteI don't need a crack because in this tutorial i created a tab and a separate page for music....Whoever wants to listen music can go to that page and listen....But if you want the music to continue playing while changing other page see HERE....

You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness... :P

Right click and open in a new tab isnt hard anyway to keep it playing.

Hassan_the best

Your right...
That's why i created a separate tab

[Core]

Hassan_the best

[Core]

!RFAN

i have fm channels and mp3 players on my site.. check here http://amigozone.tk/musicbox.htm

Mick.

Very cool man.

I use playlist.com in ultimate profile mod ;)

caoyiqian

Yeah, I also got different way to do it, I will install the media gallery. But I seldom use music tab, because it seems not neat and annoying.

Advertisement: