AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtrc266

Quote from: kolt on May 11, 2009, 01:47:40 PM
Quote from: kolt on May 11, 2009, 12:27:41 PM
Help Please, I installed the chat succesfully but does't work, I have 1.1.8 smf forum, I have disinstalled all the modules only for trying to install the chat, please help me

The chat and the shoutbox it shows in the forum but I can't write nothing and in the chat doens't show me inside.

Thanks in advance

I installed the chat but doen't work. Tell me please what to do?

Ohhh....lol sorry I totally missed your post try setting the file permissions to 755 for chat/index.php and shoutbox/index.php

Tochotitlan

Hi everyone im using SMF Version 1.1.8 and i already install AjaxChat Integration 3.0 but only shows up with a default theme, im using the Package Parser to modify the files but the package parser returns this error

parseArchive(): No package-info.xml in this mod! Is it corrupted?

Im doing something wrong?

mrtrc266

Quote from: Tochotitlan on May 11, 2009, 03:30:22 PM
Hi everyone im using SMF Version 1.1.8 and i already install AjaxChat Integration 3.0 but only shows up with a default theme, im using the Package Parser to modify the files but the package parser returns this error

Put the AjaxChat+Integration_3.0.zip file in the Package Parser

Tochotitlan

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 11, 2009, 03:36:33 PM
Quote from: Tochotitlan on May 11, 2009, 03:30:22 PM

Put the AjaxChat+Integration_3.0.zip file in the hxxp:resourcez.biz/PackageParser/ [nonactive]

thanks for your help :D

Tochotitlan

hi again, i have only one more problem, i can't find in the file index.template.php this lines

// Show the menu here, according to the menu sub template.
   template_menu();

// But, let's always show minutes - Time wasted here: 0 minutes ;).
         echo $context['user']['total_time_logged_in']['minutes'], $txt['totalTimeLogged4'], '<br />';
      }
      echo '            </span>';
   }

kolt

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 11, 2009, 01:50:33 PM
Quote from: kolt on May 11, 2009, 01:47:40 PM
Quote from: kolt on May 11, 2009, 12:27:41 PM
Help Please, I installed the chat succesfully but does't work, I have 1.1.8 smf forum, I have disinstalled all the modules only for trying to install the chat, please help me

The chat and the shoutbox it shows in the forum but I can't write nothing and in the chat doens't show me inside.

Thanks in advance

I installed the chat but doen't work. Tell me please what to do?

Ohhh....lol sorry I totally missed your post try setting the file permissions to 755 for chat/index.php and shoutbox/index.php

I have done it, but I don't know why doens't work, I installed a "new smf forum test" and it works perfectly.

I updade everything in my forum the database also, I unistalled all the packages modules for the ajaxchat but doen't work.

any idea???

kolt

Exactly mrtrc266, I have the same problem like him

Quote from: SunKing on April 01, 2009, 09:31:01 PM
No luck. Same exact results as before. It never saves anything to the database. Here's a screenshot of what I see to maybe (re)shed some light on the issue.

Nice and nothing.  ;D

But you think there is nothing to do for this chat for some users like me????

kolt

I got ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

Thank you very much for this beautiful mod mrtrc266, and a special thanks to SunKing that has found this problem,

I delate the HTACCESS, and it work perfectly..

thanks again

mrtrc266

Quote from: kolt on May 11, 2009, 06:03:48 PM
I got ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

Thank you very much for this beautiful mod mrtrc266, and a special thanks to SunKing that has found this problem,

I delate the HTACCESS, and it work perfectly..

thanks again

Thank Hunter for the Mod, glad you got it sorted. Enjoy

wiki

Quote from: wiki on May 11, 2009, 09:07:34 AM
sometime during chat i got this error:

Error: Connection status: 408

Thank you in advance martrc266

mrtrc266

Quote from: wiki on May 11, 2009, 07:55:09 PM
Quote from: wiki on May 11, 2009, 09:07:34 AM
sometime during chat i got this error:

Error: Connection status: 408

Thank you in advance martrc266

Hey wiki, I've never seen that and can't even find any info on it @ Sourceforge. When it happens does it last very long? Does it happen in IE and FF?

MisterK

Quote from: MisterK on May 10, 2009, 04:55:30 PM
Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 10, 2009, 01:00:10 AM
Quote from: MisterK on May 09, 2009, 11:40:42 AM
i succesfully instaleed ajax chat but 1 problem after instalation i click on chat but what apeir is just 1 clear page hxxp:www.hun-surprise.com/forum/chat/index.php [nonactive] nothing why ? and what can i do ?

CHMOD your chat/index.php and shoutbox/index.php to 755

Please see this for more help and customizations as well
~~~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~~~

i did all that things but no changes i still dont see nothing
so ????? i wait for some help

Enders

It would be nice if you can see the whole chat history and search by username or search by text.

mrtrc266

Quote from: Enders on May 12, 2009, 02:40:31 AM
It would be nice if you can see the whole chat history and search by username or search by text.

http://yoursite.com/chat/?view=logs

mrtrc266

@ Tochotitlan

Attatch you index.template.php file please

Geargarious

I have the chat/Sb installed and want to make some changes from the suggestions on this thread but when I go into admin section and then the lsit file of the chat I can't chnge anything. Am i looking in the wrong spot? I am using SMF 1.1.8 default core theme.

mrtrc266

Click the link in my signature, that should get your started ;)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 12, 2009, 12:13:43 PM

I never knew that, thanks, is there away to restrict normal users using the logs feature?

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

mrtrc266

Quote from: johncccccc on May 12, 2009, 06:14:22 PM
Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 12, 2009, 12:13:43 PM

I never knew that, thanks, is there away to restrict normal users using the logs feature?

I don't think non-admins should be able to view it. Just tried it on my site and it woudn't let me as a regualr user.

Advertisement: