Joomla and SMF Login

Started by RuneCool, August 31, 2008, 05:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuneCool

what programs can i use to bind the newest SMF version and joomla 1.5.6? You know so people wont have to make 2 logins?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

青山 素子

There are no officially-supported tools here for a Joomla!/SMF combination due to some licensing difficulties from the Joomla! developers. There are several outside tools, but I am not aware of their status.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Kindred

I don't believe any of the unofficial bridges currently support single-signon or single registration
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Orstio

I believe at least one of them does, but it is in the same precarious licensing situation.

The best recommendation at this point is to wait for SMF 2.0 and research whether or not Joomla supports OpenID.

Advertisement: