News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mark selected as read doesn't work

Started by AlenNS, September 03, 2008, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlenNS

Instead of marking selected topics as read there is some strange url like these - http://www.baklja.com/forum/%7BSUBMIT%7D

When I select some topics as seen and press that button I get this error.

QuoteNot Found
The requested URL /forum/{SUBMIT} was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is the part of my MessageIndex.template.php

if (!empty($options['display_quick_mod']) && $options['display_quick_mod'] == 1 && !empty($context['topics']))
{
echo '
<tr class="catbg">
<td colspan="8" align="right">
<select name="qaction"', $context['can_move'] ? ' onchange="this.form.moveItTo.disabled = (this.options[this.selectedIndex].value != \'move\');"' : '', '>
<option value="">--------</option>
', $context['can_approve'] ? '<option value="approve">' . $txt['quick_mod_approve'] . '</option>' : '', '
', $context['can_remove'] ? '<option value="remove">' . $txt['quick_mod_remove'] . '</option>' : '', '
', $context['can_lock'] ? '<option value="lock">' . $txt['quick_mod_lock'] . '</option>' : '', '
', $context['can_sticky'] ? '<option value="sticky">' . $txt['quick_mod_sticky'] . '</option>' : '', '
', $context['can_move'] ? '<option value="move">' . $txt['quick_mod_move'] . ': </option>' : '', '
', $context['can_merge'] ? '<option value="merge">' . $txt['quick_mod_merge'] . '</option>' : '', '
<option value="markread">', $txt['quick_mod_markread'], '</option>
</select>';

Can someone help me to solve this?

karlbenson

AlenNS

And is there any way to make fix here, because I don't know will I upgrade to beta 4.

AlenNS

karlbenson

hey AlenNs

Upgrading to smf 2.x beta 4 will resolve the issue now.

AlenNS

But I don't plan to upgrade to Beta 4 yet.

There is too much to do for upgrading.
I don't plan to do that for at least two months because of my faculty.

Can you help me to do that on Beta 3?
I've opened MessageIndex.php from Sources and MessageIndex.template.php from Babylon Theme and couldn't find the solution.

:(

Rumbaar

This is the reason why you shouldn't be using a BETA release of SMF for a live forum.  There are bugs and constant fixes being release to solve BETA related issues.

If you want a tried and tested version you should stick with 1.1.x, or the only solution is to upgrade to the latest build of 2.x BETA.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: