News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Stat Battle / RPG Mod

Started by Daisuke_aurora, September 04, 2008, 11:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feyd

It's really great!

I'm looking forward to it :)

Daisuke_aurora

Update: Added a Sell feature to the SMF shop, allowing members to sell unwanted / useless items (aka weapons that are weaker than their newer ones, spare items, etc.)

Working now on a Forge system, allowing members to combine items to make new items / equipment. Sorry, please be patient!

Marcus Forsberg

This will be a very good mod.
But still, it would be even better if you made it separete from SMF Shop and CUstpm profile fields mod.

Daisuke_aurora

Custom Proifle fields I can add into the mod and it'll work the same.

Smf shop is kinds a big part of it though. Unless I made a whole new shop system... But that sounds like way too much work that I don'y have time or knowledge for.

Oh, but SMF shop doesn't work for the new 1.1.7, does it?

Aruta2001

Quote from: Daisuke_aurora on November 21, 2008, 08:34:00 AM
Oh, but SMF shop doesn't work for the new 1.1.7, does it?

Works for me.  :)

No problem for me that its depenend on the shop mod..
But then again.. I REALLY want the battle stats mod! :D

Succubus Evaligan

I want know more about this mod.
Yuri Goddess

Daisuke_aurora

Ok, more stuff is bieng worked on and added, including:

-A tab for the stat system.
-A "Statistics" section that shows your wins, losses, etc.
-An "Upgrade" section, allowing you to upgrade your stats to become stronger.
-A "Gauntlet" section, allowing members to fight until they lose, getting better rewards the longer they can last.
-An "Inn", which allows people to rest and restore their character to full health / MP for a price.
-An "Explore" function, allowing members to go explore, looking for treasure, fighting enemies, and running into other characters.
A "Boss" function, allowing members to unlock and defeat bosses for great rewards.

And possibly a training section so Admin no longer have to do it. For a full description of the mod, simply PM me at the Dojo and I'll fill you in, and once I have a full description I like i'll post it up.

Anviss

To: Daisuke_aurora
Hi. Could you put fashion in Attacements or provide a link for downloading?

Daisuke_aurora

I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand that.

The mod is still not ready (sorry, been busy and little time to code.)

CoreDuo07

hash899

can u give us a date when we might be able to beta test it or something.

Daisuke_aurora

The test is already ongoing at daisukesdojo.web44.net and seems to be working okay. I wish I had more time to work on it though... I'll try and keep it updated with dates and as I finish things.

Avery

When will this mod be out for us to download? This mod seems really interesting!  :D

Daisuke_aurora

To be honest, I have no idea when it will be out. I work when I have the time to, so hopefully i'll have alot of free time coming up!

TaikiSan

(first of all, sorry for my english xD )

omg! This is the mod im looking for O_O I want to create a role game in my forum, and this mod is PERFECT! Great work Daisuke_aurora! I hope you release the final mod soon *-*

Thanks for all your work!

Navubi

I remember several forums back in the day when I started getting into message boards having similar mods like this. If you can pull this off, I am sure you will be a hero to many lol. Best of luck buddy!

fords8

Want to keep a eye on this. I hope a release will be soon. You just planning for a 1.1.7 release? Or will there be one for 2.0 Beta 4 also? Nice work Daisuke_aurora!

Daisuke_aurora

The release will be for 1.1.7 when it comes.

Seeing as how it'll take a while for the Entire thing to be up, I'm thinking of uploading the one on my site now for others to use and just updating it later...

fords8

Well RC1 will out very soon. Maybe a update for that instead of 2.0 Beta 4.

okapi

Advertisement: