News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 and Gallery2 Integration Mod

Started by FreeSporePrints, September 04, 2008, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeSporePrints

Hello,
first of all i know i should open this thread into "Modifications and Packages" but i don't see any button "New Topic"..(don't know why!)

second: i've just switched from SMF 1.1.4 to SMF 2.0..the passage was really easy but all the customizations dissappeared (like custom buttons)..and some mods don't work anymore.. :(

third: does work the mod of Oldiesman called "Gallery2 Integration" with SMF 2.0?

The problem is that in this week i've received 2 hacker attacks, losting my DB twice. These damned bastards attacked 2 no profit organizations (..very very lamah, don't you think?)..however..if the integration don't work on SMF 2.0 i've totally burnt the work of 2 years, of collecting pics, uploading them, cataloguing...

..if this must be my painful faith, can you suggest me a gallery script, free, where the users of SMF can login into their personal albums and upload pics, to show on SMF?

Thanks a lot SMFers :)
F.

Jeff R

hxxp:coppermine-gallery.net/ [nonactive] has the bridge you speak of.
Good luck.

FreeSporePrints

Quote from: Jeff R on September 04, 2008, 02:06:34 PM
Coppermine has the bridge you speak of.
Good luck.

Is possible to import the Gallery2 data in Coppermine?

thanks,
F.

Rumbaar

This mod might also be of use:
SMF Media Gallery

Also you don't create new threads in that section, you post in mods specific comment/support threads in that section.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

FreeSporePrints

Rumbaar

Yes give it a try and see if it meets your needs.  If you have issues or feedback regarding it, be sure to use the comment/support thread for it.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: