Smf Pages System

Started by Doug Heffernan, January 25, 2022, 02:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumbteam

When installing the mod on the version of SMF 2.1.3 Released, the mod is successfully installed, but when you add pages, they are not visible on the forum

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: forumbteam on February 25, 2023, 09:00:40 AMWhen installing the mod on the version of SMF 2.1.3 Released, the mod is successfully installed, but when you add pages, they are not visible on the forum

Aren't they visible at all for everyone, or for certain groups?

forumbteam

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on February 25, 2023, 12:07:11 PM
Quote from: forumbteam on February 25, 2023, 09:00:40 AMWhen installing the mod on the version of SMF 2.1.3 Released, the mod is successfully installed, but when you add pages, they are not visible on the forum

Aren't they visible at all for everyone, or for certain groups?

When creating a page, it exists only in the admin panel in the mod settings, if you want to view the page by a non-administrator, it is prohibited, in the mod settings there is no way to configure the output by groups, it is not possible to add the created page to any menu, the created page simply exists in the admin panel and is not configured where it is displayed and there is generally no possibility of displaying it anywhere

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: forumbteam on February 25, 2023, 12:40:55 PMif you want to view the page by a non-administrator, it is prohibited,

Have you read the description and seeing the screenshots at the mod 's download section/page? It looks like to me that you haven't set up the permissions accordingly for the groups that you want to view the pages.

forumbteam

Thanks, may have to try this

DeadMan...

@Doug Heffernan

Is there a way to change from ?action=pages;sa=view;id=1
To page's name? Like: ?action=pages;test
Or even: ?action=test
I tell it how I see it... Don't like it? Hit Alt+F4!

tech9

Does anybody know if this works in 2.1.4?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: tech9 on December 29, 2023, 10:14:25 PMDoes anybody know if this works in 2.1.4?

It uses hooks so very likely.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: