News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Articles

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 04, 2008, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Afro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 19, 2010, 10:52:45 AM
{} are somewhat reserved in SMF 2.0

well after removing it, i tried resubmitting the article and got this

http://www.afrowall.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=editarticle;id=32: assert() [<a href='function.assert'>function.assert</a>]: Assertion failedFile: /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx/httpdocs/Sources/Subs-Editor.php
Line: 1434

vbgamer45

Can you post a sample of the article if possible?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Afro

vbgamer45

Thanks fixed and posted an update

!Fixed issue with reserved characters in article description and summary for SMF 2.0

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Afro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 19, 2010, 11:18:05 AM
Thanks fixed and posted an update

!Fixed issue with reserved characters in article description and summary for SMF 2.0

what does that mean exactly ?

reinstalling mod or what ?

vbgamer45

Just download and install the mod should autoupgrade

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Afro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 19, 2010, 11:49:47 AM
Just download and install the mod should autoupgrade

my host is somehow not allowing package manager to auto do anything. whenever i install a mod,

the whole included files goes empty, that means i have to add the whole codes manually to make sure everything goes well.
so if you can give me the edits, to add on the modified file, i will be ok. thanks

vbgamer45

Just copy Articles2.php from the zip to the Sources folder and your set

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GohighVoltage

When you uninstall your mod,  it does not uninstall from Modifications.english.php

So, if you reinstall an upgrade, etc,  or even decide to reinstall,  it adds another entry in Modifications.english.php,   so then you have duplicate content.

vbgamer45

Quote from: GohighVoltage on January 20, 2010, 01:23:33 AM
When you uninstall your mod,  it does not uninstall from Modifications.english.php

So, if you reinstall an upgrade, etc,  or even decide to reinstall,  it adds another entry in Modifications.english.php,   so then you have duplicate content.
It should but depends if you have other mods that write to that file in the end as well. This is a known issue with SMF if multiple mods write to the same file it will not uninstall correctly but is safe to ignore.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

qubbah

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 16, 2010, 07:27:50 PM
Don't have SSI yet for this mod have a block in ezportal that probably could be ported to Tp

Where is the sample code for ezportal?
tq

vbgamer45

It's inside the core of ezportal itself under Sources/Subs-Ezportal.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dbailey

When I upload an image into an article and it shows beneath the upload box. Am I suposed to be able to click on it to view full size and copy the image location?

Because  I can only view the thumbnail. 

Marsh

How would i go about changing the text in this mod? for example i want to change all the article text to Code Base. I removed all the article text in modifications.english.php i removed all the text in articles.english.php and articles.english-utf8.php and somehow text is showing up still. Where exactly does it get its info from?
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.