News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Articles

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 04, 2008, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GohighVoltage

Hi, thank yoU!!

Are you going to upgrade the curves look on LINKS, Contact Mod, and Ad seller PRO?

Great work!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

gevv

articles v1.3.2 reupload   update ok

articles view no problem

articles edit  problem error ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function un_preparsecode() in /-----/-----/public_html/Sources/Articles2.php on line 859
ElkArte is a modern, powerful community building forum software. https://www.elkarte.net/

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gevv

ElkArte is a modern, powerful community building forum software. https://www.elkarte.net/

GohighVoltage

Are you working on Contact Mod?   Also,  Ad Seller Pro?

Your Mods are great, thank you so much.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GohighVoltage

Ok, great! Thank you!   Classifieds PRo is the next one I want to buy from you, when I get some cash soon.  I like that mod too!

gevv

I have a question

allow edit own articles user

published, own articles user   not want the user to make edits

how to make ?

Thanks.

Mick.

vB,...

I have a question regarding the articles database with user ID's.

I created a membergroup called "editor" and appointed a member i created in which the member ID is #295.   Me as admin member #1, wrote most articles.   I dont want these articles to show under my name anymore.  I want to swap user ID's in the database to these articles.

While looking at the articles database, i looked at "browse" and found it.  Can i go ahead edit the user ID there from #1 to #295?  Is there somewhere else i need to also go?

vbgamer45

That's it. That will change the ownership of the article over to that person.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Mick.

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 14, 2010, 10:17:54 AM
That's it. That will change the ownership of the article over to that person.

That's what i thought.   You rock man, thanx.

kizer

Is there a way to list the articles by Alphabetical vs date? I didn't see a setting anywhere and a project I'm working would require the default listing to alphabetical listing opposed to the default of by date posted.

I'm guessing you could hard code it, but well I'm not that bright to know what or where to change.
Own a Jeep? Links4Jeeps.com

vbgamer45

Yeah you would have to edit Sources/Articles.php to change it from ID_ARTICLE DESC to date instead

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

kizer

kizer

I think I confused myself or maybe you. I found ID_ARTICLE DESC ,but I'm confused exactly what to change. I'm trying to change it to list be alpha and you mentioned time.

vbgamer45

Yeah you need to change it to the date column of the article.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ProfDrDenis

I use this mod.

But I have one question, I use the "description" for the price. Is there any way to change this that people only put numbers inside? Sorry for my english

Thanks for helping

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: