News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Subs-Boards.php error

Started by tk2012, September 09, 2008, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tk2012

Finally, attempting to get my final error fixed on my error log.  This time, I looked at where the code is and don't see where any MOD is the culprit.  I don't see the mention of any mod in the code anywhere that the error is showing up.  So, wasn't certain where to post this...

Anyway, I'm attaching the error log and the code where the line shows up.

I am running v2.0 b3.1 on the default theme (w/ color changes)

Thanks for any suggestions/solutions...

tk2012

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

it is mostly the trader system mod or the ads management i think.. do u have any of those installed ?

tk2012

Nope.  No ads and the only $$ aspect is the Paid Subscriptions which is a feature and not a mod.  I do have problems with the Paid Subscriptions though and posted the errors in another post.  Will update this reply with the link in case they are related.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=260178.msg1709501#msg1709501

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

try replacing a fresh subs-boards.php with the current one and do the mod edits manually if its not too much.. ;) that would solve everything i guess..

tk2012

I guess I'll try doing that, but making the edits before I load it, so it doesn't interrupt any functions

Thanks, will see how it goes

Rumbaar

What is the name of the board that has ID 34?

Also how did you go with this?  Did an update to BETA 4 help?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

tk2012

I'm doing the upgrade to b4 currently.. 

Also, I've made a chart for myself in the future to narrow down which mods I have installed use which php, js, css, etc files.  This way I can try to rule out the mods (or which mods) first.  I'm installing all the mods and then I'm going back edit for edit and making sure each one was completed correctly.  It is a slow process, but I really want to make sure everything is how it should be edited and then work on the errors again. 

Rumbaar

Quote from: Rumbaar on October 12, 2008, 07:10:28 PM
What is the name of the board that has ID 34?
But okay, let us know how it goes.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

tk2012

I couldn't find a board #34.  It must have been a board that I had at one time and then deleted because there is none. 

Is it board #34 or is it board #2? 

Board # 2 is my main GAME DISCUSSION BOARD under Motorstorm: Pacific Rift category.

Rumbaar

No I would hazard it's board #34 in question, the board2 just refers to a second step in that process.

If you've deleted it in the past, have you cleared your errors and see if they popup again?  You've run the Find and Fix errors maintenance routine?

[ Themes ]

tk2012

I did run the find & fix prior to running the upgrade to b4.0

I haven't seen that error appear as of yet.

Rumbaar

Quote from: tk2012 on October 13, 2008, 11:51:10 PMI haven't seen that error appear as of yet.
So currently there is no issue, so we can close this case?

[ Themes ]

tk2012

Will let you know if anything creeps up!

Advertisement: