News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Kenn Wislander Avatars

Started by Wislander, April 02, 2008, 12:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wislander

Link to Mod

A set of 50 Avatars based on my own personal characters and illustrations:  hxxp:www.wislander.com/ [nonactive]. I created and own the copyright for each of the graphics contained in the set.

I have installed them on on the hxxp:www.wislander.com/board/index.php?referredby=1 [nonactive] and hxxp:www.angrybunnycomic.com/forum/ [nonactive] using the package installer, to make sure they installed correctly before submitting them here.  The boards over there are pretty new and the avatars are not yet really being used since I created the pack last night; but feel free to create an account on either forum to take a look at them if you like.

Like my Angry Bunny Avatars, I have test installed this package on a 1.1.4 and 2.0 Beta 3 and it worked fine on both versions of SMF.

Kenn Wislander
hxxp:www.angrybunnycomic.com/ [nonactive]
Embrace Your Inner Anger
Kenn Wislander
hxxp:www.wislander.com/board/index.php?referredby=1 [nonactive]
Embrace Your Inner Anger

ALEJO

... this looks like a bunch of ads :S
solo el mas paranoico sobrevive

Wislander

Not trying to come off that way.. that is why I avoided putting my logo on each image *laughter*

Quote from: ALEJO on April 03, 2008, 05:16:10 PM
Kenn Wislander
Embrace Your Inner Anger

ALEJO

Quote from: Wislander on April 03, 2008, 05:23:49 PM
Not trying to come off that way.. that is why I avoided putting my logo on each image *laughter*

Quote from: ALEJO on April 03, 2008, 05:16:10 PM
4 times 2 websites, one is a referr link
solo el mas paranoico sobrevive

Wislander

Ah.. I misunderstood what you were getting at: All of those links were included to serve a few different purposes:

• To prove that I have ownership of the images contained within the set.
  • To provide the site owners an avenue to verify my claim to ownership and copyrights.
  • To save time during the Mod approval process by answering questions of ownership so the site admins do not need to ask me these questions off-line like with my first set.
  • To provide a location where interested people could see the avatars without having to download them first.
  • and in a "selfish" move, let people know I had created other avatar sets for SMF.

*laughter* Life is way too short.

O:)
Kenn Wislander
Embrace Your Inner Anger

FerociousSM

Advertisement: