News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

One unique avatar for one membergroup?

Started by edi67, October 25, 2008, 03:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

I have one user group called BANNED user ;)  i wanted have one UNIQUE avatar for all users of these group is possible make this?

Thx  ;)
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

greyknight17

The Stars and Badges mod may be able to do what you want. Only one thing that may require a few more clicks from you. You need to add them into the banned membergroup under the additional membergoup instead/also to get this effect.

edi67

Quote from: greyknight17 on October 25, 2008, 06:33:17 PM
The Stars and Badges mod may be able to do what you want. Only one thing that may require a few more clicks from you. You need to add them into the banned membergroup under the additional membergoup instead/also to get this effect.

well i tried it but not change Avatar only badge i wanted change and have one ONLY avatar for all them
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

babjusi

Quote from: edi67 on October 25, 2008, 03:30:32 PM
I have one user group called BANNED user ;)  i wanted have one UNIQUE avatar for all users of these group is possible make this?

Thx  ;)

As it happens I have made a mod for this a couple of days ago. Currently is going approval from the Customising Team

edi67

Quote from: babjusi on October 26, 2008, 12:59:57 PM

Thx  ;)

As it happens I have made a mod for this a couple of days ago. Currently is going approval from the Customising Team

well i cannot wait for try it ;) or may be can i test it via PM ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

babjusi

Quote from: edi67 on October 26, 2008, 01:32:39 PM
Quote from: babjusi on October 26, 2008, 12:59:57 PM

Thx  ;)

well i cannot wait for try it ;) or may be can i test it via PM ?

Sure thing, if you don''t mind to use it before it has been approved, remind me tomorrow and I will send you the mod package. 

Rumbaar

"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: