News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Postbit info like vbulletin

Started by babjusi, September 01, 2008, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babjusi

Quote from: anakmacan on March 16, 2009, 07:49:24 PM
Great modification =))) Btw, i use custom-profile mod in my forum (global $sourcedir, $messagevars; $messagevars = $message;require_once($sourcedir . '/CustomProfile.php');DisplayFieldPosts();), can you help me to make it appear inside the border (your mod) ? Because i tried couple of times but i always find template parse error X((

Quote// Show their personal text?
           if (!empty($settings['show_blurb']) && $message['member']['blurb'] != '')
               echo '
                        <div class="memdetails">', $message['member']['blurb'], '</div>
                        <br />';

global $sourcedir, $messagevars;
         $messagevars = $message;
         require_once($sourcedir . '/CustomProfile.php');
         DisplayFieldPosts();

Can you attach here the Display.template.php file of the theme that you are using?

Smoky "Rider" Blue

hmm no file anakmacan? i hope that you figured this out..  :)

Babjusi left me in charge of his mods, so if anyone has an issue, please see my site where I can give better support.

Thanks! ;)

http://smf.houseofsmoky.com
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

anakmacan

heh, sorry everyone i was forgetting about my post. Okay, ill upload the file a.s.a.p. Once again i apologize, i really didnt know somebody has answered :)

anakmacan

Here's my display.template.php

My forum is www.highwaytothin.com, feels free to look around to see the problem  ;)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

i see you are on my site.. we can take it from there..  ;)
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

DilSe

borderdataontopicview

i install..this mode but not working complete.. not coming karma in side & not coming Gender...in side....and color whit......if any solve this problem ... ...for me ....

or

i remove this mod...but how do i can if i need remove ...alrady i uninstall this mod but it's show my site plz help!

Smoky "Rider" Blue

im glad you showed up on my site Hanzalah, and that Babjusi got you fixed.

hope you do very well with your site..  ;)

DilSe

Smoky "Rider" Blue

zeoswj

I need help. I installed the mod but the members voted and they would like it removed as it doesn't fir the color scheme. The uninstall don't work. How do I remove the mod.

Please help

babjusi

Quote from: zeoswj on September 15, 2009, 09:51:32 PM
I need help. I installed the mod but the members voted and they would like it removed as it doesn't fir the color scheme. The uninstall don't work. How do I remove the mod.

Please help

You can change the colors fyi, at the style.css file.

Anyway, remove the codes manually if the uninstall through the Package Manager failed.

Joker™

bro i tried it via manual parsing on rc2.0 but it sisn't worked ....

any update on how to make it to work on rc2.0
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: