Members wait for approve allways 0 [2.0 beta 4]

Started by feline, September 16, 2008, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deprecated

Ethan, please post a support request in our SMF 2.x Support board, and we'll fix you up. Maybe you have a different problem.

fatesjoke03

Awesome, thx Dep. I kept forgetting to look into this and stumbled on this thread. Nicely done.

SgtMic

Amazing how much grief by not adding _ and changing the m can cause.  :)
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

BeckzyBoi

Thanks for the solution I have used the package Deprecated posted instead of manually editing because when beta5 or 2.0 is released I would upgrade and probably forget that i edited it

spaarks

I manually edited in ManageMembers.php the one instance of totalmembers to total_members, but it did not clear the problem.

I ran the mod in Package Manager but got:
"Error in Package Installation. At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package."
(Maybe that was because I had already manually edited the file).

I have double checked that ManageMembers.php has no further instance of totalmembers in it, so any ideas what I can do?

spaarks

ooops!  Ah yes, the uppercase M.    total_members not total_Members.

Well I'm learning!

the leaf

Vagh

We are running beta 4, but for some reasons cannot update it to RC1 by now.
We are approving new members by phone (additional required field), but "Awaiting  for Approval" list is always empty, so we need to approve our members from Members list, which is not so convenient... I'm trying to install the fix from this thread, but it doesn't help.

Question: If I replace ManageMembers.php with new one from RC1, would it fix the problem?

Thanks!

SgtMic

If you update to RC1, you won't need this fix.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Advertisement: