News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Rafraichisement

Started by WoWsagele, January 28, 2005, 06:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoWsagele

Y a t-il un moyen de mettre le tôt de rafraîchissement plus a jour sur le forum.
Sa prend beaucoup de temps avant de voir ou de s'apercevoir qu'une personne est parti du forum.

Meriadoc

Admin -> Modifier les Caractéristiques et les Options -> Modifier les Caractéristiques et les Options
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Alexandre P.

C'est bien dans Centre d'administration > Configuration des caractéristiques et options > Caractéristiques de Base du Forum, et plus précisément, le champ Seuil de rafraîchissement des utilisateurs en ligne :)
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Meriadoc

oops, sorry. didn't notice my cut/paste wasn't correct
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Advertisement: