News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I have upgraded Need help

Started by Bugpac ™, September 20, 2008, 12:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac ™

From 1.1.6, but now my menu bar is all wacky, and i can not see the writing in 80%of the admin section, any help/suggestions?

ccbtimewiz

Are you using the default theme or a custom theme? Do you have anything in your Forum Error Log?

Bugpac ™

defult, and some the text in my forum matinence, view error log is not showing, so i cant tell...

Bugpac ™

It looks like all my language files are outdated, Any of the smf team members wanna take a browse thru the site, its hard to explain what is wrong with it, Any help will be much appreciated..

Bugpac ™

to clarify, I upgrade from 1.1.6 to 2.0 using large upgrade zip..

Bugpac ™

Fixed it, I have 2 language selections for english in the profile field i switched to the other, Now how ddo i remove the bad english language string is all i have issues with..

greyknight17

Check the /Themes/default/languages folder for the bad language file and remove the files for them.

Bugpac ™

That will remove it from the list as well? I been changing my members so theres is right, and i notice most are set to hebrew"first on the list" I have the forum default to english...A bug maybe?

N3RVE

Get the latest language packs for the languages you intend to use from http://download.simplemachines.org/
Empty ./Themes/default/languages and upload the downloaded ones.

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Advertisement: