[SMF Converter] Dragonfly CMS 9.2.x

Started by ThorstenE, September 21, 2008, 08:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sport Twin

Now I'm getting random errors in posts with attachments:

Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
File: /home/buellman/domains/domain.com/public_html/forums/Sources/Display.php
Line: 1187

I can go maintain the attachments and every once in awhile it will find one and fix it then it will be broke again.

Any ideas?

Sport Twin

Copied over the attachments table from yesterday's backup, for the most part it's good now except for the random error above which kills that particular post when it happens.

Then I noticed it didn't capture the IP addresses, not a big deal but again I just copied over my db backup for the messages table and it's all good now.

Now, if I could just track down this error.

I ran the fix attachments script after I had already uploaded the attachment files ....can't see where that would do it.

SleePy

The primary key was missing for the attachments table. Simply going into phpmyadmin, viewing the attachments table structure and adding it back would of fixed this.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

dlth

Converting members...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_group)

I use Dragonfly 9 to SMF 2-0-rc3 and see this error

Norv

Hey there!

Please, try the attached file, instead of yours.
Note that it will need the avatars directory to be writable for PHP, in order to work properly (to copy your gallery avatars to SMF avatars). Writable for PHP typically means having permissions like 777, if Apache is run under some default user of his own, or 755 if Apache is run as your user.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

cavey

Hello all,

Am trying to convert my dragonfly cms 9.2 to SMF. I managed to install 1.1.11 (the latest version) and got everything up and running and downloaded the convert and the new dragonfly9_to_smf.sql from the above, however when i try to convert my website i get the following instantly.

Can any one advice me what i am doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Converting...
Converting ranks... Unsuccessful!
This query:

DELETE FROM `xxx_smf`.smf_membergroups
    WHERE group_name LIKE 'phpBB %';

Caused the error:

Unknown column 'group_name' in 'where clause'

ThorstenE

I'm almost sure you are using the wrong converter files (2.0 Converter instead of the 1.1.x converter).. please download the 1.1.x converter and try it again..

cavey

Thank you TE, actually the converter version was correct but i think i used the wrong version of the sql file (should have used the one in the thread starter instead of the one a few posts above.)

Anyway problem is solved!

Thank you.

cavey

Hello again TE,

Am trying out a fresh install for SMF2.0 RC3 and when running the converter for dragonfly to SMF2.0 i came across this error. What does this refer to?

I can pull out and restore the backup for SMF1.0 but was wondering what went wrong?

Thanks again in advance!

Converting...
Converting ranks... Successful.
Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members... Successful.
Converting additional member groups... Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics... Successful.
Converting posts (this may take some time)...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (modified_time)

Norv

Please open in a code editor the file dragonfly9_to_smf.sql, and:
Code (find) Select

p.post_edit_time AS modified_time,

Code (replace) Select

IFNULL(p.post_edit_time, 0) AS modified_time,
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Radek

Quote from: The_Rogue on September 23, 2008, 07:07:39 PM
A quick update. I got it installed and converted....but on my other sites with SMF I have a full installation...this one doesnt have all the available buttons at the top for navigation..........So I have no admin button....which means I cannot add mods or change the appearance of the forums and so on.

Could you tell how you solve it?
I have the same problem, i got two folders and i get the same text.

Thanks

Dylert

I have a Dragonfly CMS (DF) site and maybe I will move it SMF. I have made a test site with DF, and used the converter to convert it to SMF. It worked very well! Now I'm wondering if it is possible to move my Coppermine gallery as well? I have 6000 pictures in it, so I can't do it manually. I also have ForumsPro on my site....how do I move that??

Any suggestions?

Dylert

I have now started to convert my Dragonfly CMS site to SMF. First I converted my ForumsPro installation fo Forums, but when I use the smf-converter i get this error:

QuoteConverting topics...Duplicate entry '5978' for key 1

Does anybody know how to fix this? Is the error in the Dragonfly table or in the SMF-table?

I have also converted a new (fresh and clean) Dragonfly site with the SMF-converter and it worked perfect.

Secureas

I am looking at converting to SMF I was in the process when I got this error.

Converting ranks... Successful.
Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members... Successful.
Converting additional member groups... Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_member_updated)

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Ok the previous problem is fixed now I am running into this and having a hard time understanding this one.

[27-Dec-2012 00:14:59] PHP Warning:  array_combine() [<a href='function.array-combine'>function.array-combine</a>]: Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/smfbbs/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 624
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: int

Here is the result after a clean instal and not checking the utf8 option on the converter:

Converting...
Converting personal messages (step 2)...
Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting board access... Successful.
Converting group access...
Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/smfbbs/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 624

I have no db that is int?

Ok I have deleted the groups from my Dragonfly install and it seems to have gone a bit further now:

Converting personal messages (step 2)...
Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting board access... Successful.
Converting group access... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Converting avatar gallery images... Successful.
Converting censored words... Successful.
Converting reserved names... Successful.
Converting attachment mod (if installed)...
Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /home/secureas/public_html/smfbbs/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 624

More in the morning... ;)

Thanks

Ok it's the next morning and still no progress, I repaired the DB and sychronized the attachments still hung up at this point:

Converting avatar gallery images... Successful.
Converting censored words... Successful.
Converting reserved names... Successful.
Converting attachment mod (if installed)...
Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /home/secureas/public_html/smfbbs/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 624

Thanks

UPDATE: Ok got it figured out, I attached the update SQL file that worked for me.

Warwick Chapman

Happy holiday holas to you all

I am busy with test migration from Dragonfly CMS 9.2 to SMF.  Because my SMF 2.x conversion failed, I have taken advice from various posts on this forum and started from SMF 1.1.x and tried to convert from there.  However, the 1.x conversion is failing too complaining:

Converting topics... Unsuccessful!
Caused the error:
Duplicate entry '318197-18' for key 3

From what I can see this is the result of topics which were moved or merged.  I have converted to phpBB 3 and it did so without complaint - so the source DB can't be horrific.

Any pointers?

Advertisement: