trying to convert from yabb2.1 , now can't log in as admin

Started by rkleemann, September 24, 2008, 12:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

Open the Yabb21_to_smf.php

Find:
$field = trim(str_replace(array(' um ', ' de ', ' en ', ' la ', ' om '), ' at ', $field));

Replace:
$field = trim(str_replace(array(' um', ' de', ' en', ' la', ' om', ' at'), '', $field));
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

rkleemann

Guys,

It's been a few weeks since I initially tried the conversion. I got everything setup and I only ran the part1, all users, boards and personal messages converted.

Now, I wanted to convert the topics and messages. Shortly after converting, I start getting this error:

Converting topics (part 1)... Unsuccessful!
This query:

INSERT INTO `smf`.smf_topics
    (ID_BOARD, isSticky, locked, numViews, ID_LAST_MSG, ID_FIRST_MSG)
    VALUES ('6', '0', '0', '82', '1217894870', '1217894870');

Caused the error:

Duplicate entry '1217894870-6' for key 2

This is using the yabb21-part2_to_smf.php script.

I even tried going into the database and deleting the offending topic, but it doesn't matter, it keeps coming back, it will complain about other duplicates and even come back and complain about the original one.

I have a pretty big YaBB2.1 board I'm trying to convert. The convert script got as far as converting 16,945 topics but now it just keeps on complaining about duplicate entries.

:-[

rkleemann

Please help guys...

I went as far as removing all the topics and restarting the conversion but I still get the same error once I get to around 16,895 topics converted...

It starts complaining about duplicate topics. Could the script not halt and just skip over the duplicates?

Converting topics (part 1)... Unsuccessful!
This query:

INSERT INTO `smf`.smf_topics
    (ID_BOARD, isSticky, locked, numViews, ID_LAST_MSG, ID_FIRST_MSG)
    VALUES ('6', '0', '0', '199', '1218580945', '1218580945');

Caused the error:

Duplicate entry '1218580945-6' for key 2

ThorstenE

Advertisement: