News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

in order

Started by Dempeduck, November 08, 2003, 12:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dempeduck

You should sticky the topics so the lessons are in order...

Just a way to make life easier for those lazy people out there... (I'm one of them)
"You thought the leaden winter, would bring you down forever,
But you rode upon a steam to the surface of the Sun"
--Tales of Brave Ulysses, Cream

[Unknown]

They are stickied.  They *currently* go in order of last post.

-[Unknown]

Tyris

hmmm... on this topic.. will there at any point be a method of ordering topics? like the same way we order users in the users page...?
I just think it would be kinda nice to be able to order topics by topic creater, alphabetically, most posts and most views etc...
it would also be useful if as part of the permissions you could set a default for that forum to use, and perhaps even store the users last ordering preference for each board in their profile...

this is definately something I'd like to see... and if its not gonna be standard... then I'd like to officially lay claim to right to make it as a mod ;D

Dempeduck

Yea I know they are stickied.  In my board yabb 1 gold sp 1 (don't laugh).  They stay in what order they are stickied.  It's usfull for keeping things in order no matter whats being posted and when.   I guess it's different here.
"You thought the leaden winter, would bring you down forever,
But you rode upon a steam to the surface of the Sun"
--Tales of Brave Ulysses, Cream

[Unknown]

Tyris

ok, sweet, thanks :) gj

(another mod I cant make anymore ;) GJ)

*shouts at Parham* change the topic names to include one wildcard ;)

Parham

while we're just casually chatting... sorry there hasn't been a stupid little tutorial for a while... i have a constant stream of assignments i have to always do, and well, work before play... sorry again, i'll pick them up again as soon as the opportunity comes up.

Tyris

Hey, no problem, I think everyone knows how tough study can be...
<offtopic> I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL EXAMS FOREVER!!!!!!! </offtopic>

and they're actually pretty good tutorials... I'll look forward to more of them :)

Advertisement: