News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Recent Posts / Topics

Started by Marook, January 20, 2008, 11:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmen

Can someone update this? i would really like to have it on my site, i use SMF2 RC2.  :)

ayteck

no support for this mod? i need it for 2.0 RC3 :(

aw06

Well i have Advanced Recent Posts / Topics installed .. all it does is remove the Re: when i select show topics and not replies .. but it basically shows all the replies..

Any ideas?
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Arkadaş

Recent Topics in this part of the last issues of Hi friends instead of the number of impressions how can we respond.
The number of responses you're not appearing in the picture I want the number of impressions. Thank you in advance for your help

pzyhô

Can someone update this for 2.0 rc5 ? :)

with the features "total views + Total posts" of specific Thread

i think im not the only who want this for 2.0
My Mods: click

Kimmen

I tried the parser for RC4 Security patch, and the code in Source/Recent.php is not the same as in the parser, so i do not proceed.

Angie on Dialysis

Is there any way to have a special modification of this mod (which are are using currently for our 1.1.13 SMF board) so that admins can choose WHICH boards they want to show in the recent post box? I want to be able to have no game threads show on the front (no thread games threads) but just all support and news and medically related boards only showing in recent posts.

Is it possible?

pzyhô

Quote from: Kimmen on May 03, 2011, 05:08:06 AM
I tried the parser for RC4 Security patch, and the code in Source/Recent.php is not the same as in the parser, so i do not proceed.

if it would be the same i can do it by myself but its not the same so someone should make a New "Select-from-where" for the recent.php

i dont know how todo that, thats the problem <.<
My Mods: click

Biology Forums

Hi everyone,

How do I make this panel so that the icon it shows represents the icon chosen by the author of the thread rather than the last user's response?

ercijuana

./Sources/Recent.php at this changes couldnt do in 2.0.4 i cant found this codes in this file.

Find
Quoteglobal $scripturl, $txt, $db_prefix, $user_info, $modSettings, $func;

// Find all the posts.  Newer ones will have higher IDs.  (assuming the last 20 * number are accessable...)
   // !!!SLOW This query is now slow, NEEDS to be fixed.  Maybe break into two?
   $request = db_query("
      SELECT
         m.posterTime, m.subject, hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_TOPIC, hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MEMBER, hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MSG,
         IFNULL(mem.realName, m.posterName) AS posterName, hxxp:t.id [nonactive]_BOARD, hxxp:b.name [nonactive] AS bName,
         LEFT(m.body, 384) AS body, m.smileysEnabled
      FROM ({$db_prefix}messages AS m, {$db_prefix}topics AS t, {$db_prefix}boards AS b)
         LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}members AS mem ON (mem.ID_MEMBER = hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MEMBER)
      WHERE hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MSG >= " . max(0, $modSettings['maxMsgID'] - 20 * $showlatestcount) . "
         AND hxxp:t.id [nonactive]_TOPIC = hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_TOPIC
         AND hxxp:b.id [nonactive]_BOARD = hxxp:t.id [nonactive]_BOARD" . (!empty($modSettings['recycle_enable']) && $modSettings['recycle_board'] > 0 ? "
         AND hxxp:b.id [nonactive]_BOARD != $modSettings[recycle_board]" : '') . "
         AND $user_info[query_see_board]
      ORDER BY hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MSG DESC
      LIMIT $showlatestcount", __FILE__, __LINE__);

Saturno86

podrian actualizar este mod porfavor, se ve bastante bueno

d3vcho

Quote from: Saturno86 on August 15, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
podrian actualizar este mod porfavor, se ve bastante bueno

This board is English-only, so please do not post in any other language. Anyway, this mod's author haven't been here for a couple of years, I don't think he's going to update the mod.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Steve

Quote from: d3vcho(); on August 15, 2017, 06:47:54 PMa couple of years

A couple? More like 5 making your supposition even more probable. ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

d3vcho

Quote from: Steve on August 15, 2017, 07:30:09 PM
A couple? More like 5 making your supposition even more probable. ;)

My brain is lazy lately, probably he meant "a few" instesd of "a couple" :P
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Advertisement: