News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Cristal Vista

Started by Fussilet, October 02, 2008, 05:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cado

⋙ طγ طµяķaγ

Teşekkürler Menü çok güzel olmuş renklerde birbirleriyle uyumlu teşekkürler fussilet

Fussilet

TosTos

As always, very beautifull theme my dear friend.

Fussilet

Minare

Fussilet

Apllicmz

Fussilet

forumjunkie

First of all, this a great theme, one of the best for SMF that I have seen so far.

However, it appears that this theme has not been tested very much (if at all) with nested boards.  I have encountered a few issues when dealing with boards-within-boards.  None of them were severe errors that impacted performance or hampered functionality, but they are annoying.  The first one is an issue with the "Read" and "Unread" icons not appearing properly on child boards.  This is easily rectified by opening the MessageIndex.template.php and changing "on.gif", "on2.gif" and "off.gif" to "on.png", "on2.png" and "off.png", respectively.  I assume this was overlooked in a previous update.  The other problem I have is with the blue, shiny header over the "Child Boards" section within a board.  It appears to be "chopped", and does not flow smoothly across the page.  This is probably just a styling issue, but not having coded this theme, I am not sure where to look.  I hope this report has been of service, feel free to ask me if you need more details.

Advertisement: