News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Paid subscriptions

Started by Bugpac ™, October 04, 2008, 07:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac ™

I have been testing this feature, I have found it does not send a notification email prior to the end of the subscription, and it seems to not remove the subscription upon expiring...any know fixes to these problems...

karlbenson

It should send a email.
I know on this site, my charter membership expired last week and I got an email to it was expiring.

Do you have any other issues with other emails not being received?  Any particular hosts not receiving the emails? eg hotmail?

Bugpac ™

I figured out the not reverting to the original membergroup, The task log had bnot taken effect to do so yet, Now on the emial, It never emailed, I did have some problems with people not getting there activation emails, But not sure what they were, Yahoo, hotmail etc...

Rumbaar

Yes if there is an issue with any of the mail communications it might mean the subscription mail isn't being sent.

What is the type of mail settings you are using?  SMTP or phpmail()?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

IF SMTP make sure the setting a correct,
Php should work fine with out settings

Rumbaar

Sometimes with phpmail you still have to ensure the webmaster e-mail is the same one assigned to the hosting account.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: