Installing language: Simple Machines site not available.

Started by Kakao, October 04, 2008, 03:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakao

The Simple Machines site is not responding. Please try again later.

I don't know if there is some instability in the site or if it is a bug since i have been trying for more than a day.

In the language install page i type portuguese and the portuguese language packages appear. When i click on the pack i want i get the message above. This worked a few days earlier.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kakao

Rumbaar

I just tested the Portuguese_Pt & utf8 install and it worked fine for me.  Can you try again and see if you still have an issue.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Kakao

Still the same error. Are you using 2.0b4 or the subversion trunk?

Kindred

Hi Kakao,  Sorry for the delay.

I can replicate this with the 10/17 SVN build as well as beta4.

reported in the bug tracker
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rumbaar

I was using a totally fresh install of the public BETA 4 release when I tested and had no issue, FYI.  It was on a localhost install though.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: