News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Quick Help Please

Started by pcjonathan, October 04, 2008, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcjonathan

I am making a entire site for my school council and I would like people to help me do it. I need to bridge SMF 1.1.6 and Joomla 1.5.6 and CPG 1.4.19. Unfortunatly I am right in the middle of bridging CPg but It was stunted because I need a forum which has not been bridged yet. I found something to do with bridging on the main site but that came without any documentation at all so I am at a loss.  The site is hxxp:ivcsc.exofire.net [nonactive] I hae never bridged before or know much about it. As I am very young I am not that good at computers compared to others but all I ask is please help ASAP.

pcjonathan

oh and I would also like it all to be seamless so if you join with joomla it will join with the rest and so on, with autologin and similar items

青山 素子

Unfortunately we do not offer a supported bridge for Joomla! anymore. They took a license stance that forced us to drop development.

There might be other outside bridges for Joomla!, but they are on a shaky legal ground and might be forced to stop development at some point too.

We recommend using a CMS that allows these kinds of bridges, such as Mambo.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

pcjonathan

I already read that fact I was also wondering if there is any third party bridges

Kindred

none that we support here....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: