News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gargoyle

Bloc I searched the heck out of this site and found enough information on the subject to answer my own question.

Thanks for your help thus far but I wanted you to know I have it all sorted out now.

Great Theme BTW!!

DivByFire

Bloc, any chance you could make a Downloads theme button for Helios Multi for the Simple Download Mod? BTW, your theme is awesome.

thanks in advanced.

bloc

Quote from: Gargoyle on July 11, 2005, 08:10:49 PM
Bloc I searched the heck out of this site and found enough information on the subject to answer my own question.

Thanks for your help thus far but I wanted you to know I have it all sorted out now.

Great Theme BTW!!

Ok, good to hear. ;D

Minsc

Quote from: 3fifty on May 19, 2005, 08:36:43 PM
Im not sure if this has been posted, I read a few pages and got tired of reading.

In IE6 if I goto my forums I can see all the graphics.  When I click on the color chooser everything immediately goes to "x"s.  If I close the browser and reopen it the images come back.  In Firefox they all work fine.

This is on two forums:
http://www.nctuners.com/forum/ [nofollow]
http://www.dirtyjeeps.com/forum/ [nofollow]

ANY help would be appreciated!
Thank You.

In my Cpanel I checked my error log.  It saying that images in /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/ are not there.  For instance:

[Thu May 19 19:40:02 2005] [error] [client 69.132.108.103] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/titlebg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:40:02 2005] [error] [client 69.132.108.103] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/catbg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:38:59 2005] [error] [client 69.132.64.115] Directory index forbidden by rule: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/
[Thu May 19 19:38:59 2005] [error] [client 69.132.64.115] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/titlebg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:38:59 2005] [error] [client 69.132.64.115] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/catbg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:38:56 2005] [error] [client 69.132.108.103] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/titlebg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:38:56 2005] [error] [client 69.132.108.103] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/catbg.gif
[Thu May 19 19:38:50 2005] [error] [client 67.35.172.153] File does not exist: /home/nctuners/public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/catbg.gif

I go look under /public_html/forum/Themes/helios_multi/images/pod/ to see whats there.  I have the color named folders but no graphics at all.  So its looking for the graphics under /pod/ but not under /pod/green/ or /pod/blue/, etc....

What do I do?  I love this theme and spent alot of time today customizing it.

I'm having these errors on my forum in both IE and Firefox.  They happen using both the 1.0.5 and mod version of Helios.  Know of anything else that could cause this?

DivByFire

Quote from: Bloc on July 11, 2005, 09:05:24 PM
You could try the button-generator at hxxp:www.bloczone.net/button-generator/helios.php [nonactive] .

Thanks brother, thats exactly what i needed!!!  8)

MIOIP

:/

I just fresh installed 1.1B3 and I can't seem to get the package uploaded or the theme uploaded. It says that it is either not a valid package or has become corrupted...?

I tried both the .zip and the tarballs with no luck.

bloc

Helios must be installed through "admin/themes and layout", not through "packages".

Mystroe

I am getting a lot of issues. I am running 1.05 SMF and the 1.05 version

hxxp:disturbedforces.net/forums/index.php?action=login2;sa=check;id=18 [nonactive] 
8: Undefined index: member
File: /home/www/disturbedforces.net/forums/Sources/LogInOut.php
Line: 98

hxxp:disturbedforces.net/forums/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=1 [nonactive] 
2: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname
File: /home/www/disturbedforces.net/forums/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 556

hxxp:disturbedforces.net/forums/index.php [nonactive] 
8: Undefined index: latestRealName
File: /home/www/disturbedforces.net/forums/Themes/helios_multi/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 279

Any ideas?

bloc

I am not sure..do you have any mods installed - or used to have it?

Mystroe

I had a couple mods I deleted right away cause i didnt like them.. this seemed to havce started before that though

bloc

I can't really see the link to the theme by the errors..they seem to occur in the Sources files. The last one - in theme's BoardIndex.template - might have been carried into the theme.

Have you tried to upgrade the forum? Not update, but upgrade - so you remove any traces of earlier mods/faulty(perhaps) installations?

@

Gargoyle

Is there a "blank page" for this theme I can use ? I'm not really sure how to search for that.

Thanks!

bloc

Itch™

Hi Bloc, you also made a premodded version for 1.05, any chance you could adapt that one for 1.1 Beta 3?

bloc

Well, yes..but I don't think all the mods are ready for 1.1 yet? Thats why I wait.

Itch™

Ah, great! Btw, I'm using your Cerberus theme now, together with Nesianstyles' Simpleportal and I've used your buttongenerator to add a few buttons. Where can I find the lines to add the buttons? Thnx in advance!

bloc

Look in index.template.php , under "template_menu()" .All the main buttons is defined there, so you can just duplicate one of them and adjust it to what you need.

Gargoyle

I guess a page with the theme code already applied and the center section left open for the addition of information, text, movies, chat boxes, and so on...

Advertisement: