[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

hmmmm... I just tried that.   It doesn't seem to work...

-edit-
ARGH!

I am an idiot...
I put it back inside function template_init() and it seems to work perfectly now... DOH!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gazer

Quote from: Bloc on January 10, 2006, 05:50:51 PM
Open BoardIndex.template and search for "info center". You get that line in a comment a bit down..all underneath there could then be removed.

Thanx Bloc

windyweather

I installed the RC2 update and looks like there are some missing images:

• /images/icons/modify_inline.gif - I found this one in another theme.

• /images/board_select_spot.gif - This one looks like a background on the admin page for board ordering. But it's not referenced as a background. Can't find this one in another theme.

Super theme. I'm just learning all the options that it has.
Thanks,
ww

supergene

I had a few snags installing new themes in RC2. I found that re-uploading the files via ftp a couple of times did the trick.

and somehow Helios looks cooler in RC2 than it did in v. 1.0.5

maybe I'm just imagining things?
www.supergene.co.uk  hxxp:www.supergene.co.uk/forum [nonactive]

tdawg

Quote from: supergene on January 11, 2006, 05:17:54 PM
and somehow Helios looks cooler in RC2 than it did in v. 1.0.5

maybe I'm just imagining things?

No you're right. In fact it even looks better from RC1 to RC2 but that's an SMF thing, they changed the layout a little

bloc

supergene, the theme is updated now with missing icons.

BigGunn

this theme is causing an error on my boards since I installed it:

8: Undefined variable: actionArray
File: /homepages/32/d135461552/htdocs/Themes/helios_multi_premod/Themes.template.php (eval?)
Line: 380
?action=theme;sa=settings;id=14;sesc Today at 07:56:30 PM
File: /homepages/32/d135461552/htdocs/Themes/helios_multi_premod/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Today at 07:56:35 PM
File: /homepages/32/d135461552/htdocs/Themes/helios_multi_premod/MessageIndex.template.php (eval?)
?board=1.0 Today at 07:56:45 PM
File: /homepages/32/d135461552/htdocs/Themes/default/languages/Ignore.english.php (eval?)
?topic=1677.17940

From searching I saw that it was like 380 of the theme's index.php file, which is located in this section:

echo '</td></tr></table></div>';
echo '<pre>';
print_r($actionArray);
echo '</pre>';
        echo '

The actual line 380 is this one:
print_r($actionArray);

What can be done to fix this?

bloc

That was an error - a debug I forgot to remove , I will correct it. Just remove the 3 lines:
echo '<pre>';
print_r($actionArray);
echo '</pre>';

bloc

On second glance..which version was this in? Not the RC2 version?

J. Williams

BigGun used the premodded version which i think is for 1.0
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

bloc

BigGunn

yeah, I'm running the premod version on 1.0.5

Katiroth

Okay..I just installed this theme on another board of mine. Soon after installation I began to get "Sorry, unable to connect to the database, it might be busy"...that one. Ick. After a few refreshes it works fine again, but I checked the repair thing.

This is what it said, with Helios as the theme-
hxxp:www.jade-angel.net/images/oookay.png [nonactive]

I use 1.0.5. I downloaded the one that said 1.0.5.

..So is it an issue with the theme (as my trouble didn't start until I installed it) or am I just unlucky?
So tell me, what's the price to pay for glory?

bloc

Hm..it could seem there are some trouble with the 1.0.5 version. But the theme should not have any impact on the database as such. have you tried other themes to compare?

The version numbers you see makes no real difference, its just me not having updated those. The code itself IS 1.0.5 code.

Solarise Pablo

Mate, just like to say thanks again..
he forum goes excellent with my website which is really taking shape..good job fella
Take a look all, inc forum

www.ankdancemusic.co.uk

Murgen

Great job, Bloc! Forum templar worked instantly unwrapped/bridged to Joomla. Now I need a Joomla template like this  ;D

Kindred

Bloc,   I am getting occasional errors in my log:

2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /SITE/Themes/helios/Calendar.template.php (eval?)
Line: 133

Murgen,

I found that the AkoDarkGem template links nicely to the Helios design...  Especially with the merged headers and CSS files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Murgen

Thanx for the suggestion. I use JS Lunar Expres for my gamesite. Red is part of our logo. We use the forum unwrapped so the change is not dramatic. And one of the user-defined buttons in Helios routes back to the portal.

Goz

Bloc,

I've run into a small snafu with the Helios pre mod running on 1.0.5 of SMF in that the the 'Users viewing this board' section if I have more than 6 or more users it skews the forum and makes it so that you have to scroll in order to see the entire forum. Is there a way to force the 'Users viewing this board' area to a fixed width and force a wrap arround of the names?

Any tips or slaps up side the head would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Goz

Update: It seems to only be when viewed in Mozilla. Any ideas?

Gargoyle

Bloc...

I have updated to the 1.1RC2 Helios theme but I cannot edit the topic titles... I double click to edit the topic title and when I click off of it nothing changes... Thought I would let you know... Maybe it's just my board but I thought I would throw it out there.

Advertisement: