News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ip to Country

Started by SONSiVRi, October 06, 2008, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Robert A. Rosenberg on February 27, 2011, 05:51:24 PM
SONSiVRi -

Thank you for this mod. I found that a large number of IP ranges were missing from your 2 year+ old database. I was able to go to the site that hosts the database csv file and download the Dec2010 version. Using your manual install instructions, I was able to update my database and I now am showing the correct country codes. If I may make a suggestion, can you create a database only update (like the 1.2->1.3 one) with just the two files from the manual update package and post that so there is a simple way to update the old database? If you do this, then there is no need to replace the current automatic and manual packages yet have a simple way to get an up-to-date cross reference.

It would be a nice update.

geff_chang

I would appreciate an update,
especially support for 2.0.

mattio41

I am looking through the admin modifications section, Found this. I am also very interested for a version 2.0. What do you think?????

PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE !!!!!

_sebas_

hi
I have,  ver. 1.3 of MOD,  and  SMF 1.1.18 
a error  in "blank" Ip's  listed is propagate to error log

error mssg.:

8: Undefined index: iptocountry2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   /Themes/default/Profile.template.php

8: Undefined index: iptocountry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   /Themes/default/Profile.template.php

aparent line of error:

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=trackip;searchip=', $context['member']['ip'], ';" title="' . $context['iptocountry'] . '">' . $context['member']['ip'] . ' (' . $context['iptocountry2'] . ')</a>

Advertisement: